"Ha! Karma!" I burst in laughter. He stood up rubbing his back in pain and flopped back onto my bed, a small creak noise coming from it.

"Scooch. It's nap time." I pushed him over against the wall, making room for my body on the bed. We talked for about an hour more, asking and answering random questions. Occasionally Macy would walk and annoyingly stare at us before leaving and repeating the same cycle every seven minutes.

We were laying with our heads at the end of my bed. He always smelled heavenly. You could smell his cologne, a musk scent that appeared to be expensive, but below that was the smell of his skin. You could smell the heat rising from his body. Warm and satisfying against my nose.

As the conversation progressed, I could see his eyes getting heavy and he moved his head to my chest. "My boobs aren't as big as Ella so it's not gonna be a good cushion." I joked but he didn't find it comical."

His head lifted up slowly and turned so he was facing me. He furrowed his brows. "Don't compare yourself to Ella. Whose bed am I laying in right now?"

A comfortable silence developed, and I would have assumed he was asleep until he brought up a conversation topic that made my stomach drop beneath the bed all the way into the basement. "Should we talk about that truth or dare kiss? It was pretty passionate if I do say so myself and I just don't think that's something to be left unspoken about, you know?"

I looked down at him. "Yeah, I get you. Like you said it was just a dare. I'm comfortable around you so I didn't think too much of it." Lie.

"Yeah same," he chuckled to himself and glanced over at me. "I must say I truly did enjoy it though. Our kissing skills have gotten better since that birthday kiss."

"I enjoyed it too. Yeah. Good."

"Good. Now I'm going to sleep on you. You said to get plenty of rest for tonight." He yawned. The tension in the room was stiff. And incredibly odd. Although both of us spoke confidently in our answers, anyone could tell they were the exact opposite.

He adjusted his hood as I heard his light snores start to appear. I laid there. Still. Listening to the rhythmic breathing dancing alongside mine.

I soon found myself falling asleep too.

I felt my body shake lightly. "Serenity come to the hallway for a sec." My dad was standing there, his eyebrows furrowed, a hand on his hip. Uh oh. He's mad.

I slipped cautiously from Coen's grasp and we walked into the hallway, moving away from my door so we wouldn't disrupt Coen. "The first rule, no room doors are closed when it's just you and a boy in your room, got it?"

"Yep. Sorry. We were getting a draft from the hallway and Macy kept walking by being a weirdo." He smiled, laughing to himself. "You guys were sleeping and cuddled up. Now I know you might want to cuddle with a guy you like but,"

"First off, I don't like Coen. We're friends. My bed is comfy, and we just fell asleep together. Its not like I was having sex with him or something. There are people in the house upstairs ten feet away. That's weird." He folded his arms.

"Well, it's not far-fetched. I know you were having sex with Malik, and I know Wesley is having sex with Nova and I just know that Joey is doing God knows what in college, lord help me." All I could do was look at him with wide eyes as incredible embarrassment seeped into me.

"Listen, I lost my virginity at 14, your mother at 16. I was a teenager with raging hormones and a need to explore my sexual desires. I know. And as much as I would love for you to wait until you're 25 with a job and a house and in love with a great man, I know that's not reality. Just please be careful. And please choose sexual partners wisely. Lord knows I have a list of people I regret." I nodded in agreement, enjoying how understanding this conversation had been.