Prologue

I stand perfectly still, looking down at my feet while nervously waiting to meet the person I'm going to be working for. The king said his son should be here any minute, the longer I wait the more nervous I get.
Suddenly a boy around my age burst through the door,"sorry I took so long, farther. You wanted to see me?"

As he steps closer I noticed his deep brown eyes and silky, brown hair.

"Yes son, I have your new servant here. Roman, you are dismissed. Virgil, do as he says." The kings voice echoes through the room as we begin to walk out. When we finally get out of his sight, Roman decided to talk to me,"so, your name's Virgil?" He asks smiling.

"Yes your majesty," I bow jokingly," and I'm assuming your name is Roman or is that just a pet name?"

"no, it's my name." he said calmly.

"sounds pretty dumb to me." I smirked.

"Well, you can't talk, yours is dumber." he snapped back.

"So, since we've gotten the greetings out of the way, what can I do for you, Princey?"

"I don't know why my father insists I have a servant. I can do things myself!" he was starting to get annoyed.

So he's one of those princes: they don't get how lucky they are. They hate being lonely yet having someone with them to do stuff for them pisses them off.

This so going to be difficult.