"Oh shit!" Hoseok exclaimed.

Suzy laughed again at the blob of cake that had fallen from Hoseok's fork onto his chest.

"That was your fault, best you clean it up," he scolded with a wink.

Suzy hesitated briefly, well aware of Hoseok's gaze concentrated on her before she reached over, scooping the mess up with her finger. Lifting her hand towards his mouth, Hoseok's lips parted in anticipation, his eyes widening as Suzy smeared the gooey mess down his cheek.

"Oh now you've done it!" he growled playfully, taking her plate and placing it down next to his before grabbing her legs to pull her down onto the bed.

Hoseok's long fingers tickled Suzy mercilessly as he rubbed his face against hers, covering her in chocolate.

"Hoseok! That's enough!" She shrieked, trying to free herself from his grip, gasping for breath as she laughed.

"You started it," he chuckled, taking hold of her hands. "C'mon, let's get cleaned up."

"I can't get up," Suzy sighed breathlessly.

Pulling her into a sitting position, Hoseok stood at the edge of the bed, bending a little to take Suzy in his arms, wrapping her legs around him so he could carry her through to the bathroom. As he opened the bedroom door, Rosé just stared at them as she stood at the top of the stairs, taking in their dishevelled appearance and current position.

"I'm not even going to ask," she muttered, hurrying for her room, closing the door firmly behind her.

Hoseok grinned as he walked into the bathroom, setting Suzy down on the counter top. Taking a facecloth and wetting it under the faucet, he gently washed the chocolate from Suzy's face, his eyes holding the attention of hers.

"That's better," he murmured, watching in fascination as Suzy took the cloth from him and returned the gesture.

He closed his eyes and inhaled deeply at the feel of her carefully washing his chest. His heart felt as though it were pounding against his ribs, the sensation of Suzy's gentle motions against his skin causing the most incredible stirring within him. Hoseok's eyes opened only once he realized Suzy had stopped.

Long fingers caressed her cheek as he leaned in a little, his lips finding hers. Suzy's legs found their way back around his waist, her hands playing with his hair, parting her lips, allowing his tongue to steal inside her mouth. Hoseok couldn't stop the groan that escaped him, loving that for all her innocence, Suzy had a way of turning him on like he'd never known anyone to manage before.

Trailing his hand along her thigh, his fingers slid under the hem of the shorts she wore, his finger tips rough against the smoothness of her milky white skin. His free hand slipped beneath her hair, gently massaging the back of her neck. Suzy pressed herself against him, a rush of excitement and want causing her to moan softly at Hoseok's touch.

"We need to stop," Hoseok murmured against her lips, not wanting to lose the contact they had.

"No, we really don't," Suzy answered.

Hoseok leaned back a little, searching Suzy's eyes to make sure she knew what she was saying, needing to know that she was completely sure this was what she wanted.

"If you don't hurry up and take me back to the bedroom, I may change my mind," she told him, a hint of a smirk on her lips.

"Like hell you will," Hoseok stated, picking her up, loving the way she managed to switch from unsure of herself, to a confident woman who knew exactly what she wanted.