S I X

Sitting in the dorm on Saturday afternoon, Hoseok found himself drifting away from the conversation as thoughts of the evening ahead began to cloud his head. He'd called Suzy on Thursday and they'd set a date for tonight.

As he hadn't yet told Suzy what he did for a living, Hoseok was very aware that at some point the question would be brought up, and he'd decided that straying too far from the truth would be a mistake.

"Hope-ah! You on this idea?" His head snapped round in Namjoon's direction, wondering what he was referring to. "Huh?" Namjoon eyed him weirdly, "I asked if you were on the idea of going out tonight, get our boy Jimin here drunk, take things off his mind."

"Oh, I can't tonight, um, got other stuff going on." Hoseok said cryptically. "What other stuff would be more important than helping your dongsaeng get so mind blowingly drunk that he forgets his own name?" Jin raised his brows.

Taehyung snickered and they all looked at him.

"What do you know, Tae?" Yoongi asked monotonously.

Taehyung grinned, "Hobi hyung's got a date."

Hoseok squirmed as he felt the attention of everyone on him. This was exactly what he'd wanted to avoid. He wouldn't have even told Taehyung, but thanks to Jong Gyu for that.

"Date as in actually taking a girl out and showing her that you can be a gentleman, or date as in you get her drunk and then nail her?" Namjoon asked.

"Great terminology, Namjoon." Jin muttered, before he slung an arm around Jungkook.

"It's a proper date, okay. I pick her up, take her to dinner, drop her home and thank her for a lovely evening. And no, I won't-" Hoseok paused when Jin gave him a look before continuing, "...do her."

"Who the hell did you persuade into that?" Yoongi asked.

"The one and only, crazy snake lady!" Hoseok scowled at Taehyung. "Would you quit calling her that, her name's Suzy." He groaned.

"Isn't she the drunk girl from the bar last week? How did you run into her again?" Jungkook asked in confusion. Hoseok briefly told them the tale of how he'd met Suzy again the other day at Jong Gyu's school.

"So when did you plan on letting us know that you had plans for romancing the reptile beauty?" Yoongi inquired.

"It's one date only." Hoseok muttered. "For now, but after an evening with you and your infamous charm, I'm sure she'll be waiting to see you again. You're the J-Hope after all." Jungkook pointed out.

Hoseok sighed, "I don't think Suzy knows who I am."

"Oh fuck off." Yoongi said.

"Try not to cuss, eh?" Jin said, rolling his eyes.

"I don't see a fucking camera in front of my fucking face, so don't fucking ask me to fucking stop cussing." Yoongi mumbled and took out 11000 won and stuffed it in the swear jar behind him.

Jin glared at the younger man before looking at Hoseok, "You know, every woman around here knows who you are."

"But he's also gone out with girls who had no idea who he was." Taehyung shrugged. Hoseok knew that Taehyung had made a valid point.

"Okay, enough of that. Where are you taking her tonight?" Namjoon asked. "I'm not gonna tell you that, I have high doubts that Taehyung will crash my date, and he's even gonna bring Jungkook and Jimin with him. Nice try but that isn't happening."

"What the hell hyung? I even had my personal Uber ready..."Taehyung muttered.

Hoseok got up from the couch, "I need to get out of here, you're all acting like a bunch of school girls wanting to know all the juicy details-"