"Alright, well what're you guys gonna do next?" He asked and just as I was about to answer, I heard Tessa screaming. Cade rushes out of the barn and I followed behind him slowly. I took a look outside and instantly whipped around and shoved Optimus back in.

"Hide now!" I yelled urgently. He nodded and his holoform disappeared before I sprinted to the ladder and hauled myself to the loft. I stuffed my sleeping bag and belongings underneath the straw before ruffling it up. Doing so made it not look like someone had been sleeping in it. I jumped off of the loft and to the ground before opening up the hole in the floor underneath Optimus and telling him to get in. After he was in, I covered it with a tarp and boards before hopping in myself. I sat on Optimus' shoulder and listened carefully to the sounds outside. Cemetery Wind was here and if we were found, not only were the both of us dead, but so will Cade, Tessa, and Lucas. I heard footsteps above us and knew they were searching the barn. Cade said something about never seeing a truck. But then he made the mistake of saying 'him' and I knew we were screwed. I could hear Tessa scream and Cade start yelling.

"Optimus we need to help them. Savoy is going to kill them." I said and he nodded slightly. He stood up quickly and I jumped off of him, transforming into my new Guardian form midair and landing beside him.

 He stood up quickly and I jumped off of him, transforming into my new Guardian form midair and landing beside him

(Okay, this is mine

(Okay, this is mine. I'm really excited because I've wanted to make something of my own for this book ever since I started it. I hope you guys like it. The only things that aren't mine are the wings and the Prime Symbol. Again, hope you guys like it!)
Optimus looked over at me and looked me up and down with an eyebrow raised and a smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes playfully and ran out at Savoy and his men to get them off of Cade and the others.

"Cade, run!" Optimus yelled and the three humans scattered. I looked around and noticed a rally car racing towards them. They got in the car and took off. I sighed in relief but turned too late to see their house get blown to splinters. Damnit.

"We need to get out of here. Lockdown will not be far be- shit!" I exclaimed. "Go, go, go he's here!"

"On it!" Optimus yelled back and we both transformed. Him into the old beat up semi and I into my new alt form. An Apollo Intensa.