Sixteen

- Are you leaving already? You just got home sweetheart. My mom said as soon as I told her I was going out

- We have to celebrate!

- Okay, you are right!

My doorbell rang I ran into it. I knew it was she. And I could not wait to see her.

- Hello, oh my god what happened? I asked her looking at her knee. She had a rag tied around her knees.

- Don't worry, I got something for you. She got her hands back so she raised towards me. It was a tulip.

- That's so cute, you felt down because of it? I took and as I looked at her concerned.

- No because of that. Because I got distracted. She said pushed me by the waist in a hug. How does winning feels after all?

- Actually was not my fault I just got the last one right and many credit over it. I said looking down. Why had you brought a backpack?

- I have a proposal for you. She said smirking at me. A proposal? You know Ginger's mom have a camp so the gang is coming, do you want to go? If you do not it's okay I'm staying with you.

The way she said it, looked like I really meant to her so I decided to go. If we are friends by now, I'll have to deal with her other friends as well and I really wanted to be with her.

- Yeah sure, maybe that is cool let's my pack my stuff maybe mom can take us there.

Katya just took her skate and uphold at the backpack strap. That is the coolest thing I have ever seen.

I just packed my stuff I was too long since the last time I remember that I went to camp. Mom agreed to take us there and arriving at it was such a beautiful place had accommodation for everyone, a lake and many trees. I was honestly so beautiful. When we arrived, everyone was already there. Ginger received us and I could feel that she was surprised that I was there; anyway, she did not said any mean thing to me.

- So is Trixie staying with you? Ginger asked.

- Indeed! She said pulling her hand around my waist.

Ginger took us to an awesome place; it looked like a tree house but on the ground.

- Under the double bed, there is a childbed, so Katya let Trixie stay in the double bed since she is our guest.

Katya just nodded at her. As soon as she left, we let our stuff there and left to the fire pit that her friends did. Everybody was talking and drinking beer, but I realized that the other side of the place there was some guy alone, he had a long blond hair and a leather jacket and he kept looking at my direction.

Katya told me she was going to hunt bats so It was better if I stayed there, also some of her other friends stood there. When this guy saw Katya leaving and some others too. He came over and sat by the fire pit.

- Hi, I don't remember seeing you here...