Four

- Really? Katya said with a smile in her face. A smile? Why is she smiling? What is going on?

- Yes, but you have to take this seriously, Trixie is a great student and I don't want her to have problems with you doesn't take her lessons seriously. If you make everything right I am sure you will be good, Katya. Katya just nodded and I was still shocking is there something I don't know?

- Well, guys that's all, it is your responsibility to mark your studying days and on your way out the mathletes comer over to take the new book. Moreover, Trixie if you could stay a little I would like to talk to you. What do you want know pairing me with Katya wasn't bad enough?

Everybody headed up to the class door to take their books and to talk to their partners, Katya passed me by and waved at me, I waved back but I was still confused. When everyone has already left the class, I said

- Yes, Miss Headford.

- So, how do you feel about Katya being your pair?

- Actually Miss Headford, I don't know her very well and I don't think this is going to work.

- Trixie, I understand completely but she is failing in class and you are great, I spoke to her and she promised me she would not be making any trouble. Okay I totally buy that!

- It's going to work, but if you have any questions or ever wants to talk about me I wrote my number on your book, don't forget to take it by the way. I just gave her a weak smile and head out the class.

I opened my locker, to get my stuff before I am heading back home put in on my backpack but my calculator felt down. Someone took it and gave it for me. It was Katya.

- Why did you said that we were not going to work?

- Wait... What?

- I heard you. She said looking at the floor.

- Ugh... I am sorry, I am not sure I can teach you... She found my eyes. Or anyone.

- Are you sure it isn't just me?

- Yes, I tried to teach Stacey once and she still got an F. Katya giggle of what I said.

I closed my locker.

- So where you going right now?

- Home, I guess.

- Wanna go eat something?

- I don't think this is a good idea.

- Come on, Trix, we have to schedule our studies anyway; I will not take much of your time. Trix? Excuse me... Where am I heading myself? Maybe she's nice... and we have to do that... is not like I need to be friend with her

- Okay.

So we head up to this burger place close to school, my backache attacks. There is so many books in my backpack.

- Do you want me to take it for you?

- No, it's okay I just have so many books. She took it anyway – Thank you..

We finally arrived to this place; we already had ordered our burgers.

- So in my house or yours? She smirked at me

- You can't ask it like this in public. I giggle. So what is your situation in Miss Headford class?

- Well, I am fucked. I am about to fail if I don't at least get a B+. She sighed

- That is bad, for you to get your B; we are going to have a lot of work to do. At least twice a week we are going to study. Are you okay with that?

- Yes, sure. She said kind of joking.

- I mean it, Katya...

- Look, I am going to take this seriously, you will not waste your time with me. I just looked at her not fully believing in what she was saying. I know some of my friends had been assholes to you and your friends, but you never seen me saying anything right?

- You said I needed no luck in my test... I said giggling, but Katya looked at me concerned

- I am sorry, I did not thought you were hear it but I didn't meant it like a bad thing, you're just really smart.

- It's okay... when do you think we can start?

- Whenever you want it. Can it be tomorrow?

- Ok, you can meet me after class. And we can head up to my house. Do you got my number, right?

- Yeah.

- I would be easier if you texted me the part of the subject that you get most difficult.

- Done.

As I was going home. I heard my name.

- Trix!

- Yeah? Then she handed me this paper, kissed me in my cheeks and said:read it on your way home.