Eight

Maybe for others alcohol makes they do stupid things, but for me every time I drink I only felt closer to my heart. So I got up from her lap and pressed my kiss against hers and I felt she was pushing me back. Thank god she saw the alcohol did it.

- Trix, don't do that, you are not in the mood, if you still want to do this when sober I'll let you okay?

- Can I sleep in your house?

- What? She answered me laughing

- I can't stay here. Probably these boys are staying.

- Why don't you go to your house?

- I told my mom I would sleep here. She left with Sammie.

- Okay, but have you brought any clothing?

- I did, it's on my backpack. It's a sparkling pink one.

- Do you wanna leave now? I Just nodded.

Katya's house was close from Stacey's. I should've stayed in Stacey's but right now felt so good leave with Katya, tomorrow I'll have some time to hate myself for doing this. We arrived at Katya's house she told me to be quiet, she had a beautiful big house, she lead me on her room, I could see Ramones and Pulp Fictions posters hanging on the wall.

She handed me a pillow, and asked;

- Do you need help opening the dress?

- I do.

- Done, I am going to sleep on the sofa, anything you call me, your phone is in your backpack.

- B-but aren't you sleeping with me?

- Trix, are you sure you want that? Will you not wake up hating me?

- I won't.

- Okay then, but you asked.

I got in the bathroom and put my pajamas in, and laid in the bed, Katya was already there with her skull pajamas on.

- I like your pajamas. I said while laying. Katya gave a space from me. Come closer... I told her stretching my arms trying to reach her. My head hurts

She looked at me not knowing exactly what to do but she came close and let me held her. I looked at her and she was so beautiful. I wanted to kiss her so bad. I tried and she push me off.

- Trix, stop! She said laughing you're going to regret it!

- But you own me one.

- you already did on the party.

- But you didn't let me finish it.

And then she kissed me and it felt so good I run my hands over her body, kissed her neck, I could feel her hands over me too but then she breaks the kiss.

- Trixie, I can't do it.

- But I like you

- I don't know how much of this you mean it or not. I'll take you some medicine and you should sleep.

- But are you still sleeping with me?

- Okay but no more kissing.

I took the medicine Katya gave me, I held her tight, and she let me. I slept easily.

I opened my eyes, and Katya was not there. I knew she was. But that was just stupid, I hope she didn't take it personal.

I could hear her in the bathroom, so I tried to look the best I could at that moment. I took a breakfast with her and thanked her for taking care of me, but things between us were weirder than ever. So I decided to go home, and she didn't care much. I got home and threw myself on the sofa and watched anything that was on for almost night, when I decided to make some popcorn. As soon as I putted in the microwave I heard my phone buzzing inside my bag, it could be my mom so I took it, and it was Katya. Why is she calling me? Only way to find out answering  

- Hi?

- Trixie? Can I meet you?