Ten

I was on my way home and when I arrived I faced an empty house, and actually I felt relieved to know my mom wasn't there to ask me about Katya's jacket, so I got to my room and threw myself in my bed, I couldn't help but think about how my day with Katya were.

I stood there for a while until I realize it was late night, my mom was not home, and either were Sam, so I decided to call her, she said she was staying with my auntie and Sam was with her. Everybody were okay, my mom let some money for me to buy a pizza.

I felt bored so I decided to invite Stacey home, I haven't spoke to her since her house party.

-          Hi Trixie

-          Hi Stacey, so I am home alone, and I was thinking would you like to join me? We can have some pizza and watch some movies.

-          Yeah sure, can Amanda go too? Really? Obviously not I can't stand her.

-          Yeah, I am having some other girl too but it is a girl's party, okay? I emphasized the word girls so she won't even think about inviting any annoying boy from the basket team.

-          Okay, we're on our way.

I told Stacey someone else was here so I actually have to invite someone, as I could think about all the names of the girls me and Stacey had class with my head wouldn't let me think straight. It was all about Katya. Actually it's a great idea since Katya left her jacket here so... that's the excuse I made to convince myself on why to invite Katya over.
I could feel my hands shaking while I was about to text her so I saw she was online. I cannot do it. Maybe calling would be easier? I could hear the calling phone for so long that I almost gave up when she answered it.

-          Hi Trix, are you okay?

-          Umm... yes I am... So... do you wanna come over? I said it as quickly as I could.

-          Sure, what we're doing?

-          Stacey and Amanda are coming too, just chatting and having some pizza.

-          About what time should I leave?

-          Right now! I hope she couldn't feel my enthusiasm

-          Okay, see you soon.

I am insane. What did I do?

My doorbell rang. It was Stacey and Amanda.

-          Hey girls!

-          Hi Trix. Amanda just waved.

-          So who else you invited?

-          Umm... Katya

-          Katya? Wait... which Katya?

-          Katya Zamolodchikova. Amanda answered with a dirty look at Stacey and me. Don't you remember that she left with her in your party? Stacey looked at Amanda gaped

I could feel my cheeks burn, when I was actually going to explain to them that I was sick my doorbell ranged again. It was Katya.

-          Welcome to the after party. Amanda said as soon as Katya showed up in my living room. Katya just fake smiled at her

-          Hi Katya, I didn't knew you and Trixie were so close friends.

-          Yeah, we are. Katya said unbothered. Are we? Did she just said that?

-          So... should I order the pizza already? I asked just to stop this conversation to keep going.

They all agreed and I ordered it, we eat it and some of the girls drank beer I did not, I was still bad from Stacey's party and unbelievably Katya did not too, we watched some girly movie Stacey brought and now Amanda that was a little drunk already, gave a suggestion.

-           What if we played spin the bottle?

-          I am up to it. Stacey said

-          Guys, I don't know like are y'all sure? I asked embarrassed 

-          Trix, stop being square. Katya answered me and the girls agreed to her screaming and high fiving her.

What? Is Katya really up to that? Does she wants to kiss Amanda or Stacey? Am I jealous? Maybe it's just a game. And I couldn't care less about who Katya wants to kiss or not.

We all sit around and Amanda drank what rested of a bottle that was resting there and put it on the floor.

-          Who's first? Amanda asked

-          Me! Katya state.

Oh my god, why did she do that? Did she played this game already? Duh. Obviously she did. However, I haven't. What should I do if the bottle points to me? Is it like a French kiss? What should I do? Yet, when Katya rounded it didn't picked anyone so Amanda explained:

-          You lost your turn now it is my turn.

She did rounded and it pointed to Stacey. I breathed again feeling relieved. She looked straight to Stacey's eyes, pushed her by her waist closer and kissed her like their lives depended on it and Stacey kissed her back as well. Did Amanda and Stacey had something going on?

-          That wasn't supposed to me a tongue kiss. Katya said joking to them

-          Now it's Stacey's Turn. It pointed to me. What? Do I have to kiss my best friend? That is weird. I do not want to do it.

But she gently leaned her lips against mine and before I noticed it was over. Actually, that was fun. So I got my turn and we played all over again and not even once the bottle picked Katya and me, nevertheless it did chosen Katya and Amanda twice. Half of me were hoping that the bottle would choose us. In addition, I could not deny it I felt jealous of Katya, she was my friend and I actually hate Amanda. I felt terrible I could not wait to see all the people go so I can punch my own face. Amanda and Stacey left, they were covertly holding hands as I could see so I made me feel a little better about the whole situation
with Katya but I still felt bad. I didn't know exactly why. I've been taken out from my thoughts as Katya touched my shoulder.