you

jisung thought that the sun was shining especially bright today. it was warm, so he decided he'd come back to his house walking down the street instead of taking the bus. he surely enjoyed that weather and he enjoyed walking alone. as he walked, he thought about flowers. about his favorite flowers. minho always told jisung that his favorite ones were the ones that grew on the streets' floor, because "they adorn the dull streets with a little splash of colors, so every time i look at them, i feel happy". jisung thought it'd be a good idea to pick up some for him, so he could put them on his room and make it look brighter. he picked up the most colorful ones and finished his way home. he put them in a vase and waited for him to come so he could give him the flowers.
but days passed by, and minho never came. the flowers in the little vase eventually wilted, which made jisung very angry. he smashed the vase and all the little flowers, now dead, lied on the floor while floating in the little patch of water that came from the vase. jisung kneeled down to see the flowers, seeming defeated. why had he done that? he's left the flowers wilt, and now he was going to be disappointed at him. and later, jisung thought that it was his fault that other things died, and that was the reason why he wasn't near him anymore.