ch. 10 | Love Conquers All

4 months later:
Kyrie POV:
________________________________
Things have been going pretty well with Corey and I. I am extremely grateful for that. It took some time but we sorted through our problems. Corey got rid of all them bitches that he had during our "break". I should've left his ass, but I couldn't if I tried. Things between us was great at the moment. I opened up to him about a few things.

I told Corey about Malik, and you already know he acted like a damn fool.

Flashback

It was a cold and rainy night. Corey and I had cooked steak and potatoes together, and now I had him watching Steel Magnolias, the one with Queen Latifah. He was actually watching too. I decided to pause the movie, because there was something weighing heavy on my chest that I needed to tell Corey.

"Corey." I said as I pressed the pause button.

"Yea?" He said looking at me slightly annoyed that I paused the movie.

"I gotta tell you something, baby." I said as I started biting my fingernails.

I turned towards him on the couch, and grabbed his hands.

He moved his hands.

"Talk." He said

"Damn, it's like that." I said.

"Yeah, until you tell me." He said.

"Fuck you." I said.

"But for real, what's up, Ky? You cheating?He said.

"What? No!" I said.

"Oh, what is it then?" He said.

"When you ghosted me, Malik was very helpful towards me. He took me to doctors appointments, and everything you should've being doing." I said.

"Hell, naw man." He said.

"Corey, don't even trip on me. After all you were the one laid up with bitches." I said.

"Don't even do that." He said.

"Well, we ain't gonna flip this shit like I did something wrong." I said.

"You win." He said as he threw his hands up in defeat.

"I know." I said.

End Flashback.

We had managed to get through our rough patch. After all, love conquers all.

Corey and I have been through hell together.

He was there for me with the bad luck of Damien down my back, and he didn't have to do that.

He took Kenzie in as his own, and gave her his last name.

After Hawaii, and me needed space we always found our way back to each other.

I don't care what nobody says that was love, and I love that man with every inch of my body.

Even through all that, I never once even thought about stepping out on Corey. Even in Hawaii when men were practically throwing themselves at me, I stayed true to him. I kept my composure. I only want Corey Coleman.

Corey has down so much for me, and even though some of his actions caused us to be away from each other for awhile we always found a way back.

I was so ready to find out the gender of baby Coleman. I did not want another girl, both Corey and I wanted a boy. Regardless of what I was having I just wanted a healthy, happy baby.

I had got Kayce to come with me to the appointment where I could find out the gender, and he took the envelope, and my parents, aunt, him, and Corey planned my gender reveal.

I was so excited to see everything come to life.
_______________________________
Corey POV:

I was kind of disappointed at the fact that Kyrie had Malik taking her to fucking doctors appointment and shit when I was incognito. I wasn't around but that didn't mean she had to fuck with him.

This gonna sounds crazy but I would've rather her fuck with anybody other than Malik ass because he worked for me. It was eating me up inside.

Yeah, I know she wasn't fucking with him on that level but it was just the thought of it.

Kyrie has my ass on a damn leash, I can't even take a leak without wanting to know where I was going.

I can't really blame her because if the shoe was on the other foot, I would be the same way, he'll probably worst.

I was laying wide awake in the bed, next to a kyrie who was still asleep. She kept scooting her ass on me like she want me to drop some dick off in here. This pregnancy got her hormones through the roof.

She was always horny; but I just always ate her out because I didn't want to harm my seed.

I was lowkey mad at the fact that she didn't discuss with me that we was waiting to know the gender at some damn gender reveal party shit. Which I thought was stupid, but what she wants she gets.

I was actually flying out her girls again for this gender reveal party. It was a surprise because they all told her they couldn't get off work, so she was in a funky ass mood because of that.

The gender reveal party is this weekend and I'm honestly so ready to find out what we were having. She definitely wants a boy, and so do I. Hopefully our luck is good. If it was a girl, that was okay too. We just really wanted a healthy baby.

___________________________________

Okay, let's talk.

The month is March.

She is 7 months pregnant.