Where it all began

Hi this is my first story. Characters in this story belong to 1492 studio. This is purley fan fiction following the is it love colin season one story. It is my idea's of what could happen after season 1. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy don't forget to vote if you enjoy.

Colin and I had been together for a year. We worked in the same office building and both played in a rock band together. He was the lead singer and guitarist and I was song writter and pionoist. We had originally met at one of his concerts which my best friend Matt had taken me to as he was friends with the band members. At that point I didn't even know he worked in the same building as me. That was until my office computer crashed and Matt told me he had his friend coming down from the forty-ninth floor to fix it. I looked over the top of my cubical when I heard the elevator doors open and out walked him. Tall muscular long dark hair piercing blues/gray eyes typical arrogant swagger like he was gods gift to all women.

Colin " so i hear there's a damsel needing rescuing from a evil computer" he says with a smirk.

Ellie " is that so and who do you think would be my prince charming because it's definitely not you metalhead"

Colin      "who said i was prince charming I'm more of a pirate myself but if you don't need my help I'll go"

Our relationship grow from there but to say we didn't like each other at first would have been a understatement. We constantly argued whilst matt just laughed finding both of us hilarious. Matt was right it wasn't hate between us it was pure passion and attraction just took us a while to admit it. As we were both stubborn and wouldn't admit it to each other.

So on the day we'd been together one year is when he got the phone call that changed everything. I could see from the giant smile on his his face it was something exciting . I just didn't know it was going to change everything.

Ellie- "so who was it and what did they say?" I could tell by the look on his face that he could not wait to tell me.

Colin-" that was the producer they offered me a solo contract and a six month world tour"

I could see the smile even in the way his eyes were staring at me I could tell he was excited.I didn't know what to say my emotions had been all over the place recently. To be honest I was excited for him but I was also scared. It wasn't that I didn't trust colin but six months apart not been able to see him at work or at home and all the groupies throwing them selfs at him "is he going to forget me" is all I could think to myself. I need to say something and quick before he notices my hesitation.

Ellie-" I'm so happy for you my sexy metall head. When do you leave?"

Colin- " one months time if I except the offer kitten"

Ellie "why wouldn't you except? You've been dreaming of making it big your whole life. You have to except".
  It broke my heart to say those words to tell him to leave and take the offer but this was not about me it was about putting his needs first. Which was him following his dream and having no regrets .

Colin " but what about you and the band. I can't just leave you guys kitten"

Ellie " you can and you will . We will still be here when you get back waiting for you. This is your dream colin if you don't take it you will regret it. I can't have you refusing it because of me or the band it wouldn't be fair"

Colin " I think I should ring the producer and let him know. If your sure you can manage with out me for six months"

He replies with a small grin. I can tell he's worried to leave us all behind but if he doesn't go he will resent us in the long run.

That night we went out to celebrate the good news with my best friends Matt,Lisa and band mates Dorris bass player and Adam our drummer. We were all over the moon for Colin and we even agreed to keep the band going once it had left so we could get straight back to recording our second album when he got back. The night was full of laughter and drinking. I was the only one not drinking as I had been feeling sick on and off for the last few days. So I settled for Orange juice and to be designated driver. Once we arrived home I didn't even get chance to take my shoes off before Colin past out and I had to struggle to get colin to bed " I love you kitten" is all he could mumble as I got him to bed and stripped off his cloths.I placed a kiss on his head " I love you to my sexy metalhead" i whispered as i tiptoed out of the room trying not to wake him and went to sleep on the sofa as I was still feeling sick and I didn't want to disturb him with night time dashes to the bathroom.