Fall Of The Jedi (my take on the "Rise Of Skywalker")

One mouth after the battle of Crait, the resistance are reduced to ashes living in a hollow shell of what was once a mighty ship, the Falcon home to thirty souls lost in a great war

One mouth after the battle of Crait, the resistance are reduced to ashes living in a hollow shell of what was once a mighty ship, the Falcon home to thirty souls lost in a great war. With Luke Skywalker is dead and Leia injured, Rey, the last Jedi along with friends Finn, Rose, Poe and Jess are left to lead the remaining resistance members to a safe location.

The first order and their armada of troopers are gaining power over all major star systems, destroying any who apposed them. Their aim to capture or kill any resistance sypesises to eliminate any remaining hope for the galaxy, to eliminate any threat to their power. Kylo Ren, the newly appointed Supreme Leader is obsessed with finding the resistance and capturing Rey, his hope to turn her to the dark side.

Amongst the calm chaos Leia and a small band of rebels travel to Nova, seeking help from her friend, Lando to bring down the First Order or they will be doomed to live in fear under the rule of the mad tyrants. Who can they trust, friends? Family? Nobody, not even their fellow members? will they be forced to hide in the shadows forever or will hope be their saving grace.

With the galaxy in chaos a new threat rises greater than the Knights of Ren, a new danger that has unbalanced the force, a new enemy that will stop at nothing until the resistance is destroyed and the First Order an allie.

I decided to change my original story, I will keep some elements of it as I have had better ideas to make it go forward. This is my take on episode IX, which I did enjoy but I think the original had some plot holes and moved a bit to fast.

Thank you