Chapter 17 : The Boo Busting (Part 3)

Почніть із самого початку

"Look, when the time comes that she is finally caught of her deeds... I'll give you a chance of goodbye." Mario then looked at Bowsette with a unreadable expression.

"Rea-Really?" Bowsette then looked away in embarrassment. "Look, it is not like me and you are close or anything... It is for your help. I'll gave you time at Halloween party even. But this doesn't make us clo-" Bowsette didn't continue her sentence when Mario hugged her.

Bowsette then blushed a little, as embarrassment crosses on her face."Hey! No hugs! I said we aren't close! So... Please don't..." Bowsette then blushed more as Mario still didn't let go.

"I'm not hugging you just because we're close. I'm just hugging you because of my gratitude. And I'll not waste the time you gave me to Peach, whether she is a villian or not." Mario said his words with gratitude.

Bowsette was a little surprised of the sudden answer. But she then smiled a little and gave Mario a hug."Okay... If you say so plumber." Bowsette then hug him back as the mutual feelings were floating in the air... Until the closet was suddenly shook violently.

"WHAT THE-" Bowsette then holds Mario tightly, of course, squishing him on her chest. Bowsette then jumped away from the closet as she went through Boolosus.

"HUH? THERE YOU ARE!" The Boolosus said as it bounced it's way to them. "Grrr... WILL YOU SHUT UP YOU FLOATING MARSHMALLOW!" Bowsette then cranked the Poltergeist 5000 to the max, as it sucks everything in its way, though not affecting the Boolosus.

"HUAHUAHUA! I TOLD YOU THAT LITTLE MAC-" Bowsette didn't let him finish as she began to rant on why the machine wasn't working. "WHY DON'T YOU WORK!" Bowsette was about to slam the Poltergeist 5000 to the floor when the air that it continues to suck goes with it. Meaning, the Boolosus is going with the wind as Bowsette accidentally knocked the Boolosus to the wall.

As the Boolosus was slammed to the wall, it then got stunned as it divided back into many Boos. Mario and Bowsette then blinked of the happening and looked into each other as both of them got the same idea.

"ITS BOO BUSTING TIME!" Both of them shouted at the same time as they began to go crazy with the Poltergeist 5000, vacuuming everything, from random loot and Boos.

The Boos that got back to normal were started to ran away as their plan had failed. Bowsette on the other hand wasn't letting them. "HEY YOU!" The escaping Boos then looked at Bowsette.

"Where do you think you are all going~" She said in a dangerous voice as she turned the Poltergeist 5000 to its max again. "Goodbye!" Bowsette then continued to vacuum the poor Boos mercilessly with a grinning villain face. "KHAKHAKHA!"

Mario then finished the last Boo as he wipes his forehead. "Woah... Thay was fast..." Mario then glanced at Bowsette who was still laughing for no reason. "Uhh... Bowsette, you have enough. Oh wait! Look! There's a last one!"

When Mario mentioned 'last one', Bowsette's head then focused on the direction of the last Boo as it happens to be cowering at the corner.

Bowsette's sadistic side then lighten up as she pointed the Poltergeist 5000 as the scared Boo as it cowered even more.

"Bowsette... The Boo has enough." Mario said as he noticed the Boo's situation. Bowsette then looked at Mario stubbornly. "WHUT!? But Mario... Thats the last one..." Mario then sigh as he put a hand Bowsette.

Bowsette was about to argue back, but stopped as she looked away in disappointment. "Fine..." Mario then go near to the cowering Boo as it took a look at the calm Mario.

"Hey little guy, we're gonna set you free ok- SET WHAT FREE!?" Mario then gave Bowsette the look, as she looked away with a "Hmph..."

"As I was saying, we're gonna set you free if you answer my question. We'll not hurt you, Mushroom Heart promise (🤣Don't know what I'm thinking!).