Chapter 17 : The Boo Busting (Part 3)

Start from the beginning

It was very dark inside, with only a candle lighting the room up. And also, the amethyst purple eyes, shining in the darkness.

Suddenly, the blonde princess started to stir and moved. The figure in the darkness' eyes then widen as it hides behind a pillar.

Peach then opened her eyes and clutches her head. "Uhh... What was that wierd dream... It was me, but Mario saving me a- Wait a second!"

Peach then observed then observed her surroundings with a frantic expression. "Where am I!? MARIO!? MARIO!?" Peach said as she cower on the table. "MARIO...! Mario..."Peach whispered as looks at the eerie silence of the dark.

She then heard a movement and sound of a pot...

Claaanngg...

"Who's there!? SHOW yourself!" The room's temperature then suddenly dropped. Peach then gulped of the sudden coldness she felt.

Suddenly, a bright purple light was see in the darkness. Peach recognise them as eyes. "Wha-what!? Sh-show yourse-self!" Peach stuttered as the eye in the darkness slowly approached her.

Peach then turned her Poltergeist 5000 on in hurry, but then it didn't even budge. "No! No!" Peach then keep on shaking the machine as the eyes keep coming closer. "OH NO! Come on! Come on!"

Miraculously, the machine then started to sputter as it the blinker turned on. Peach's smile then broaden as the machine was back in shape.

But when Peach turned her attention back at the figure, it was already at her front, face to face.

Peach was to frightened to even move, the creature's pale, white glove was already touching her hand. Like in those in a horror movie.

"D... o.. n't... Bbe... eee... A.. fr. rrra... id" Peach have enough, she then screamed in all her might.

"MARIO! SAVVVEE MEEE!" And everything, blacked out.
______________________________________

3rd PoV
Crowned Boo's Mansion
(Floor - 3)

Bowsette and Mario are now at the attic of the Mansion. Hiding behind an old closet while trying to contact Prof. E Gadd or nicknamed Prof. Poltergeist.

But they just couldn't, turns out, the Mansion has no signal. Maybe due to the fact of the supernatural activities or the ghost are just smart enough to block it.

Either way, they are trying to find a way to best the crap out of the Boolosus. But every time they beat it, more Boo's just kept on stacking, until eventually it is hard for them to beat them.

"Why couldn't I just BURN IT! Why do they have to be transparent!" Bowsette complained as she slump back at the closet. "Well, it is thier species and nature after all." Mario said, technically the truth.

Bowsette then glared at Mario. "How is that reassuring?" Mario then shrug in disappointment. "No..." Mario then slumped back at the closet next to Bowsette as the two silently, waiting for something to happened.

Mario then grabbed something from his Poltergeist 5000, which was a red Mushroom snack. He then tore it in half as he gave the other to Bowsette.

"Thanks..." Both of them then simultaneously munch on the red Mushroom as they sigh in appreciation. "Ahhhh..."

Even in dark times, it doesn't hurt to have a little break, no? "Hey, plumber... Do you really care for that witch that deep?" Mario then stopped eating his Mushroom and looked at Bowsette. "Uhhh... I... I..." Bowsette then grinned a little and patted Mario.