§ Looking For You §

"Well you two seem like your having fun." Masahiro chuckled at the cute couple, that was soaking wet.
     "Yeah... it's been an amazing two days." Drew wasn't really into the conversation as he was staring lovingly into Daniel's eyes.
     "What he means is, how was the ball, Masahiro?" Daniel had a traces of excitement in his voice.
     "It was amazing. But I have something to tell you; don't freak out."
     "Okay we won't freak out, right Drew?" Drew nodded his head.
     "Well... I danced with Prince Kousuke for the whole night and when I had to leave he chased after me! It was the most incredulous night."
     "Oh. My. God. You danced with Prince Kousuke! That's exactly what we wanted to happen!"
     "Masahiro and Prince Kousuke. It's got a rice ring to it, it would look great on wedding invitations." Daniel gave him a sly wink. Masahiro's face exploded into a blushing mess at the mention of marrying Kousuke.
     "Aww look at him! He's blushing."
     "Of course I would, he's a prince! And what about you, when are you Drew gonna get married? Huh?"
     Masahiro knew he had gotten them back. They both turned away bright red muttering about this and that.
     "Wait! Stop changing the subject! I have something to show you." Drew ran over to where his coat with laying and grabbed a piece of paper. He held it up to Masahiro as he could read it.
     "See this? They were hanging them all around town today, there everywhere."
     It was a an announcement to all the young men and woman of the town.
     Prince Kousuke would be traveling around the kingdom and towns in the surrounding area letting people get on the glass shoe left at the ball two nights ago.
     Masahiro read the most important part: the one who fit the glass shoe would be able to marry the prince.
     "He's... he's looking for me."
     "Of course silly. I'm not going to lie, when you sent me that letter, because you were scared to come out of your room, I had my doubts. I mean come on, a fairy god mother out of nowhere, it's a little out of the ordinary. But when I saw that the prince is looking for a glass shoe I knew it was you."
     "This is your chance Masahiro! Just don't forget about us when you make it big." Daniel chuckled.
     "Of course I wouldn't, Drew was tried his hardest to get me to the ball and helped me get there." Drew was about to respond when the bells form the middle of town square rung signing royalty was in town.
     "He's here! You need to go home, now. But before you go I have something to feel you."
     Daniel watched as Drew whispered something long and urgent into Masahiro's ear before Masahiro ran home.
     "What did you tell him?"
     "Nothing much except a little advice." He giggled innocently.
     "I'm going to trust that's all it was even though every cell in me is telling me otherwise."
    "Good choice now lets go back inside."
    "After you my dear."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~517 words~
~Sorry once again guys 😞 school has been hell recently so I'm really sorry but Kosuke and Masahiro are finally so close! What will happen next? Who knows?~

~517 words~~Sorry once again guys 😞 school has been hell recently so I'm really sorry but Kosuke and Masahiro are finally so close! What will happen next? Who knows?~

~Shipwhatever