§ Here We Go §

A week of sneaking around acting like they knew nothing, was what the week leading up to the ball was like for Masahiro and Andrew.
     Masahiro would sneak around sweating together his suit for the ball and talking Andrew to see Daniel at the market while he shopped. Andrew snuck around practicing his "sick" voice and face, also making sure he didn't let anything about their plan slip.
     But no matter how far away it seemed the long awaited day of the ball finally came.
      Masahiro's stepfather was the first to wake (after Masahiro of course), and yelled for everyone to wake.
"Andy, Drew, and the other one! Wake up right now!"
     "The other one" was right next to the man finishing up their breakfasts and flinching as the man yelled, being only across the room.
"Just deal with them for today and tonight you'll have the night of your life! And hopefully meet the prince..."
     Masahiro's thoughts trailed off he started to get embarrassed at the thought of meeting the Prince Kousuke.
"Where is our breakfast? Huh? Why is your face pink?" Masahiro jumped out of his thoughts and picked up the food to serve breakfast.
As he was serving Drew stopped him by grabbing his arm gently while the other two were off in another world.
"Are you okay Masahiro? Your not sick are you?" Drew whispered.
"No! No! Not at all, I just let my mind wonder on accident is all!" He whispered back, his face turning a bright pink.
"Oh okay, sorry for stopping you."
"It's completely fine Drew." Masahiro walked away and got a small plate and put some food on it.
He always ate in his room. He never ate much though so it was mostly his time for reading or thinking on his own.
"I wonder what Prince Kousuke will be like? Will he even notice someone like me? I shouldn't worry so much. I need to be more confident!"
Masahiro had to be confident he could pull this off or both him and Drew would pay.
And just like that it was and hour until the big ball.
"Pull harder, try better, it will work!" Andy yelled at the poor boy who was trying too, but was slightly scared of hurting his stepbrother.
He had already helped Drew put on his suit but Andy's wasn't buttoning.
"Can you try sucking in a deep breath really quick?"
"Huh? I guess?" So he did and as quickly as Masahiro could he buttoned every last button. Luckily for the both of them it worked.
Andy was wearing a light green and teal suit while Drew had on a dark and light purple suit.
After their stepfather was ready and the boy both had finished everything they needed to do- Masahiro putting a little green powder on Drew's cheeks to sell the sickness- they all were standing in the living room waiting for the carriage.
Just as the carriage was pulling up the gravel path, Drew lent down clutching his stomach.
"Oww! My stomach!" His father and brother turned to him. Andy rushed over to him pushing Masahiro out of his way.
"What's wrong brother?"
"It's my- my stomach I can't move! It's hurts so bad!" Masahiro's stepfather looked over him.
"Well you do look a little green."
"I- I don't think I can go to the ball."
"What?" His stepfather yelled.
"I can't walk and I couldn't possible go looking green in front of the Prince! And besides, Andy's going and he looks great!"
"Hmm..." Both Masahiro and Drew were praying and hoping that this would work.
"Yes, your right. Andy always has been the better one of you two anyhow. Well, Drew go lie down and Andy come to the ball." Andy perked up.
"Of course father." He said in his sickly sweet tone.
He threw Drew to Masahiro and he caught him.
But Drew and Masahiro didn't care about them, this night was surely already theirs.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~663 words~
~The night has to be theirs by now right? Maybe, maybe not? Who knows! (Well I do but you know 😉)~

~663 words~~The night has to be theirs by now right? Maybe, maybe not? Who knows! (Well I do but you know 😉)~

Funniest screenshots of the whole anime 🤣~Shipwhatever

~Shipwhatever