Henry-halloween night👻

Your POV

October 31st. The night of spooks and giggles.

Today was especially fun since I finally convinced Henry to spend Halloween with me. He usually went out with his gang and fucked with random kids. Henry was quite mean but I try to make him stop.

I talked to Henry about what to do and we agreed on carving pumpkins. Yes, carving pumpkins. I know, it's weird to carve pumpkins on Halloween night but whatever. Henry likes knifes so I thought might as well.

It was 7pm so Henry would be here any minute. And..

Knock-knock

on perfect cue.

I opened the door and there Henry. I saw in the background that Reginald was driving off in his stunning car. He loved that damn thing.

I smiled at Henry and invited him in. My parents were gone so we had the house to ourselves.

"Are we actually carving pumpkins?" Henry asked, hands in his jean pockets.
"Yes! And you already agreed so come on." I responded. Henry rolled his eyes and followed me to the table down the hall.

It was a plain table, sorta small but big enough for us to carve pumpkins. And no, Henry didn't pick on out. I picked one out for him. He say he didn't want to pick a pumpkin out. Whatever.

"Okay.." I said, rubbing my hands together as I say down in the chair. I front of me was my pumpkin and then Henry's next to me. I a few napkins and knifes so we could cut into them. And then, at the far end of the table, there was a few candles to put inside.

"What do you make? Just a random face?" Henry asked, leaning his chair and tipping it back and forth.

"Whatever you want I guess." I said, picking up a random knife and starting to cut the stem out. Henry watched me curiously. I forgot he hasn't ever done this before.

"You have to cute a hole in for the candle, Henry." I said, stilling cutting. I noticed his eyes lit up, him understanding. Then he got up and started to do the same, him watching me intently and trying to copy what I was doing.

After a few minutes we had got out the stem.

"What the fuck is that!" Henry exclaimed, lifting the top up and looking inside the pumpkin.

I couldn't help but burst out laughing.

"It's the seeds you dumbass." I say while putting the two tops somewhere where they weren't in our ways.
"You have to scoop them out." I tell him.
"Scoop them out? That's disgusting." He replies.
"Just do it, it's the..um..pumpkin carving rule book." You could the struggle of my lie from my face. Henry just looked at like I was the biggest idiot.
"I'm not a dumbfuck Y/N."

I just giggle as I try to scrap some out. I start to forgot what Henry was doing and just do my main task. Emptying this pumpkin. As I did so, I suddenly felt something wet and slimy hit my face.

I slowly look over and a grinning Henry. He threw the insides at me. The fucking insides.

"What the hell." I say, trying to untangle the gross orange things from my hair. Henry decides to just laugh.

So, I throw some seeds at him. What else you gonna do?

I watched as he hurriedly dug more out of his pumpkin and then a full on fight happened. a pumpkin insides...fight? it was pure madness.

This was shit :)