Done.

I sat up and took a deep breath. These nightmares were getting worse. I ran my fingers through my hair and got out of bed. I walked into the kitchen, grabbed a glass of water and sat down at the table. I threw my hair up into a messy bun and looked out the kitchen window. I saw a figure with dark hair move outside making me jump a little. It scared me at first but I had thought it was just my imagination. I finished my water and went back to bed. When I climbed in bed I noticed how Ross and I didn't sleep all cuddled together like we always have. We slept back to back... it began to worry me until I fell back to sleep. When I awoke the next morning Ross wasn't by my side anymore. I got up and began to get ready for the day. When I finished my breakfast Rocky came in and smiled at me then took a seat beside me. 

"hey." he smiled.

"hey." 

"where's Ross?" he asked me. I shrugged. "are you two like fighting or something?" 

"no... I just don't know where Ross is. He wasn't here when I woke up." Rocky nodded and hugged me. 

"okay well if you want just head over to Rydel's cabin. were all meeting there in a couple of minutes." he told me. 

"okay." I nodded. "thank you."

"yeah no problem." he smiled at me before leaving. I sighed and stood up, putting my now empty bowl in the sink. Before I walked out I noticed Rocky left his phone on my table so I quickly grabbed it. It felt like something hit hard against the back of my head.

"am I Skylar. Am I really?" He grumbled and pushed me against his door. 

"Rocky let go of me now! Let me out of this room!" I shout. He doesn't listen. He raises his right hand and touches my cheek then runs his fingers down to my neck. I struggle to get away from him. he pinches the top of my sweat shirt between his fingers then pulls it out slightly. "what the fuck are you doing!? Get the fucking hell off of me!" I Hiss. He chuckles and forces his lips onto mine. I struggle to pull out of it but can't manage too. My head is pressed against the door and His body leans against mine, making it almost impossible to get out. 

"Rocky!! Get off of me!" I nearly scream. 

"I've always wanted you. I've always wanted to touch you, make you scream my name. Give yo-"

"Rocky stop! you're disgusting!! Get the hell away from me!" I groan. When he speaks again, realization hits me.

"come on babe! Let me fuc-"

"Shut up Rocky!! you're drunk!!" I interrupted.

"Skylar if you don't shut your mouth I swear to fucking god, I will rip you're clothes off right now!" He threatens. His cold hand rides up my shirt and onto my stomach. I tense from the coldness, I try to grab his hand to push him away but he slams me against the door. 

"Please Rocky. Stop this!" I yell.

"I warned you." He grins and grips my sweatshirt.

"Rocky no! Stop!" I scream as he rips it from my body. 

I gasped as I fell backwards and caught myself on the wall. My eyes opened wide as I remembered that day. I was so thankful for Ross coming in and hearing me. Rocky would have raped me... I struggled to get up when I heard the door open beside me. Ross stepped in and looked over at me. I quickly looked away. 

"Skylar what happened? are you alright?" He asked me as he helped me steady myself. Skylar... when dos he actually call me that anymore. it's usually babe, baby, Sky, baby girl... I shook it off and nodded.