Okay.

I was terrified. Ross can't be dead... who were the other boys? was Ross really the one in the accident? or was I hearing things? 

"please." 

his voice echoed through my head, I couldn't listen to the news anymore. I quickly shut it off and ran into the kitchen, I set my bowl in the sink and ran to my phone. I lost my appetite, not that I had much of one anyway. I quickly grabbed my phone and dialed Riker's number. I didn't see who the boys were, I wish I would have... but if I didn't shut the television off when I did, and those boys happened to be the ones I'm afraid are, I wouldn't know what to do. I know that was Ross' voice, I know he was there. It terrified me to think it, to think he could most likely be dead right now... 

"hello." Riker's voice rang through the phone, I sighed in relief knowing he was not one of those boys. 

"Riker." I slightly smiled. 

"Skylar, what happened to you? Why did you leave the party? How come you didn't come home with us? are you with someone? or home? What happened?" He questioned me.

"no I... I um..." 

"wait... don't tell me you went home with some guy!?" he almost yelled.

"no Riker no why would I do that?" why would he think I would be the one to do that to Ross.

"I don't know." 

"wait Rik is Ross there? His he safe? I was watching the new and-"

"I know, I watched it too. It was Ross' voice yes but no he wasn't in the accident. he's here, hasn't come out of his room all day actually. what happened last night? did you cheat on him?" he asked. I was so relieved Ross was alright and not dead. I would be lost knowing he was gone... 

"No Rik... I didn't cheat on him..." I sighed as the visions from last night flooded in. 

"then?"

"He... He cheated on me." Riker gasped and was silent.

"what do you mean he cheated on you? Like just kissing or..." he trailed off, I felt that familiar weight pressing down on my chest and every time I took a breath it seemed to get heavier and heavier. 

"I mean... he almost had sex with another woman..." Riker gasped again. 

"what? how can Ross do that to you?" he huffed. I heard the sound of feet climbing the stairs in the background. There was loud banging and a distance groan. "Ross open this door now!" Riker shouted.

"Riker no, stop. just leave him alone." I pleaded. 

"what?" I heard Ross' door open and him sigh.

"you fucking cheated on Skylar!?"

Riker's P.O.V.

Ross hasn't seemed himself today. Skylar's not around, he said she had gone home. Ross locked himself in his bedroom and refuses to come out, even to eat. I had passed his room only about ten minutes ago and heard him crying. What happened? Did Skylar dump him? no she would never even consider dumping Ross. She loves him far to much. Did she cheat? I don't think so. 

My phone began to buzz in my back pocket, I pulled it out without looking and answered. "hello?" 

 "Riker." I heard Skylar's soothing voice over the phone. I was worried about her, she had just left without telling anyone of us. 

"Skylar, what happened to you? Why did you leave the party? How come you didn't come home with us? are you with someone? or home? What happened?" I wondered.