Unknown Number...

The next morning when I awoke Skylar wasn't beside me. I jumped up and looked around the apartment. She was gone... Her cell phone sat on the kitchen table, I was to shaken up to think to look around. 

"Skylar." I shouted, hoping she'd be here somewhere. After what happened last night I couldn't let her leave my sight, but now she's gone. The front door opened, I turned on my heals seeing Skylar walk in. She was dressed in a pair off jeans, and a regular sweat shirt. A single bag in her hand. 

"Ross? what's wrong?" She asked setting the bag down and padding over to me. 

"uh-um n-nothing. don't worry about it." I gulped and pulled her into a hug. She wrapped her arms around my neck hugging me and rubbing my back. 

"calm down babe. your shaking." Sky mumbled and pulled away, she was right I was shaking. Her hand moved up to my face and gently touched my cheek, rubbing it with her thumb. "what's wrong?" she asked again.

"nothing I was just worried about you. you should of left a note, or woke me up." I told her. 

"sorry I didn't think to." she quietly said. I slightly smiled and kissed her cheek. 

"don't be sorry baby." I whispered.

"what do you want to do today?" she questioned. 

"I don't know. what do you wanna do?" I shrugged.

"um... well... I was hoping we could go to your house..." she stuttered.

"why?"

"because Rocky called me this morning." My anger started boiling, why the hell would he call her?

"why?" I asked again in a much angrier tone. 

"to apologize. but he wants us to go over." She bit her lip.

"no, I'm not bringing you around him anymore. He's done to much to hurt you." I hissed.

"Ross come on, he's your brother."

"Skylar I said no." I growled. I didn't want her anywhere near him right now.

"fine.' she sighed and walked over to the door, grabbing her phone and keys. 'then I'll go without you." she said then turned around to open the door. She can't leave without me, she wouldn't be protected over there... If Ev happened to go there... or if Rocky locked her in his room again... I shuddered at the thought. 

"Skylar no. uh wait, let me get dressed." I groaned in defeat. She smirked and shut the door to wait.

I quickly got dressed, washed my hair, combed it, and brushed my teeth. I slipped on my converse and walked out the door with Skylar by my side. 

"you driving?" I asked seeing the keys in her hand. "or can I?" 

"do you want to?" she chuckled.

"sure." I shrugged, she tossed me the keys while walking to the passenger door. 

~

When we arrived at my house I made sure Skylar stayed behind me as we walked in. My brothers and sister sat in the living room watching some weird horror movie, Rocky stood up and walked over to us. Skylar quickly moved from behind me and hugged him, he smiled as he wrapped his arms tight around her. I watched as he whispered something in her ear, she nodded and pulled away. 

"hey Ross." Rocky smiled again.

"hi." I replied still angry with him. 

"look dude I'm sorry. I overreacted, and didn't mean anything I said... or did." he referred to my black eye he gave me. I turned to walk away when Skylar grabbed my arm, looking into my eyes. I knew she wanted me to forgive him... but he hurt her... 

"it's okay Ross." she whispered. I sighed and turned back to an upset looking Rocky. I put my hand out and looked at him.

"apology accepted." I mumbled, his face lit up with a smile as he quickly took my hand and pulled me in for a brotherly hug. "this doesn't mean I trust you." I said to him, he nodded.

"thanks dude." he chuckled while looking a Skylar, she smiled making him smile bigger. The jealously stirred inside of me. I grabbed Skylar's hand and pulled her to the couch.

"what are you guy's watching?" I asked as I sat down, Skylar went to sit beside me but I pulled her down on my lap.

~

Skylar and I have been sitting here with the guys and Delly for about two hours now watching this movie. It was close into the end and I had gotten so into it, when Skylar's phone made me jump. everyone laughed at me including her. 

"who is it?" I asked her, she shrugged.

"I don't know. I'm gonna go up to you room to answer it. I'll be right back." She told me, I nodded and let her off my lap then watched her run up the stairs.

Skylar's P.O.V.

When I entered Ross' room I quickly hit the green talk button and pressed the phone to my ear.

"hello?" I answered while sitting down on Ross' bed.

"hello Skylar." Ev's voice rang through the phone... How did she get my number...

"E-Ev..." I gasped. I didn't understand why she'd be calling me... I thought this was all over... I thought I was safe.

"yes darling it me. you sound scared.' she laughed. 'did Ross tell you?"

"About what?" I gulped. 

"oh my... he didn't. ohhh right of course he didn't. hes only trying to protect his little princess." she laughed. 

"What the hell are you talking about!?" I growled.

"well why don't you ask Ross about the little note. I'm sure he found it after he chased me out of your apartment last night." I froze... she was inside my apartment... last night. Note? Ross chased her out... and didn't bother to wake me, or even tell me. "well I guess I should let you two sort this out." she chuckled. "goodbye Skylar. but just remember I'm watching." she said before the line went dead. I was still locked in place. My phone fell from my hand and to the ground, the smack it made echoed around the room. I can't believe he wasn't going to tell me... worst of all...

I can't believe she's back...