I...

Ross’ P.O.V.           

The next morning I awoke, I looked at the clock seeing it was almost noon. I looked beside me seeing Skylar sound asleep, I smiled and gently touched her cheek. She’s so beautiful.

I got up and took a nice warm shower before getting dressed and heading down stairs.

“it’s alive!” My mother teased. I smiled and kissed her cheek.

“morning.” I said to all my brothers and sister. I sat down eating a late breakfast and talked with my siblings.

“Skylar still asleep?” Rocky asked. I nodded.

“yeah she was so tired last night I had to change her into her pj’s.” I chuckled.

“she slept almost the entire way home. How is she still sleeping at this time?” My mom wondered.

“I don’t know. Just tired I guess.” I shrugged and finished my brunch. I rinsed my dishes and set them in the dishwasher before sitting down on the couch besides Del.

“Sup little brotha!” Delly giggled giving me a noogie. I laughed and playfully swatted her away.

All of us sat around watching movies most of the day. I looked to the clock seeing it was four already.

“Damn… she’s still sleeping.” Rocky laughed.

“Ross…” My mother said standing in the door way. I looked up at her and smiled.

“yes mom.” My father now stood beside her.

“your father and I need to ask you a question. A serious question…” I nodded waiting to hear it.

“have you and Skylar… always used protection?” I laughed at their question, of course we ha- fuck… except for that other night. But that’s fine anyway. It usually takes a couple tries to get a girl pregnant.

“um well yeah.” I paused.

“good.” My father sighed in relief.

“except for the other night…” I admitted, My parents eyes widened.

“you didn’t use fucking protection!!” Riker yelled standing up and looking to me.

“I didn’t have anymore, it’s fine dude. Calm down. It’s not like she’s pregnant.” I chuckled. My mother ran out of the room and came back minutes later holding a box of pregnancy tests. I watched my entire family and El run up the stairs, I chased after them praying Skylar was awake already.

Skylar’s P.O.V.

I woke up so late. It was three thirty… I quickly got up, took a shower and got dressed. I put little to no makeup on and walked out of the bathroom. All of a sudden I was mobbed by Ross’ entire family. Ross ran behind them and pushed threw them to get to me.

“what the hell?” I wondered. They were all frantic, and I had no idea why. That was until Stormie extended her arm revealing a box of pregnancy tests.

“I- uh might have told them we didn’t use protection the other night. And now they’re all going crazy over it even when it’s no big deal. We already know you’re not pregnant.” Ross said looking to his now silent family.

“Skylar you need to take the test.  Just to make sure.” Stormie insisted.

“Okay…” I mumbled. Stormie handed me the box and nodded. I already knew I wasn’t pregnant, so I didn’t need to worry. I took the pregnancy test and waited in the bathroom, I could hear silent whispers outside the door.

Ross’ P.O.V.

We all sat in the bedroom waiting for Skylar to come out of the bathroom. Everyone seemed terrified, They were so over reacting. We all heard a beep coming from inside the bathroom, meaning Skylar had gotten the results. She didn’t come out right away, so we all sat there still as stone waiting. Finally the bathroom door creaked open, Skylar didn’t make it appoint to move from her spot where she stood by the door. Her head tilted up as she looked at us, with tear stained cheeks…

 “I-I’m pregnant…”