I hope...

Finally I reached my apartment. I dragged my feet to my door and reached to unlock it. The door knob turned and the door opened reveling a very worried Ross. I quickly slip the box in my coat and look at him.

"Skylar! Where were you!?" He asks as he pulls me inside. "you told me you were getting in the shower, you said you were hear?" Ross looks at me confused.

"I-I um... I lied..." I mumble. 

"Why?" 

"I... because..." 

"Skylar... Where the hell were you? Why the fuck would you lie to me!?" He raises his voice slightly. 

"Look it's not that big of a deal... I only took a walk down to the park." it isn't a lie... but isn't all of the truth...

"why are you covered in dirt?" he glares at me.

"Um... see there's... I was looking for something." I don't want to tell Ross about my father's place he use to take me... that's only for me to know... I'm not ready to share that secret... 

"what?" he looks down to my coat. "what are you hiding?" He questions as he walks towards me.

"nothing. just let it go." I mumble.

"Skylar! Show me now dammit." He shouts, I know hes angry but he doesn't need to get worked up about any of it... it's not his problem anyway.

"Ross stop shouting at me. I didn't do anything wrong. I took a walk, I found something that i've been searching for, for a long time... okay it's special to me. just leave it alone." I groan and walk past him. Before he can say anything I shut my door and lock it. I quickly run over to my closet and jump inside, I turn the light on and quickly shove it inside a small hidden area in the wall that's been there for what seems like forever. I slip the boxes back over the hole and walk out. 

I quickly strip of my coat and hang it on the door knob,I gather some clean clothes then take one deep breath before opening the door. Ross is perched against the frame of it looking at me angrily. 

"Be mad at me, I don't care. I'm taking a shower quick, you can stay as long as you stop being a jerk about it." I walk past him, into my laundry room and grab a pair of clean jogging pants then head back to the bathroom door. 

"I'm not being a jerk about it, I want to know what you're hiding from me. I want to know why you lied." he says through his teeth. I shake my head before shutting the door in his face. 

I stay in the luke warm water for a while after cleaning myself up. I don't understand why Ross is being so... so difficult about this. It's so not that big of a deal, but hes making it out to be. I mean I can understand why he want to know, I mean I wouldn't like it if he was hiding anything either. But... I can't just tell him... This is for me to know... only. 

I finally decide to get out and dressed. I check the time on my phone, five. I throw my hair into a messy bun and walk out of the bathroom. After I put my dirty clothes and towel in the laundry room I pad out to the kitchen. I'm hungry, but have no idea what to make for dinner. 

I hear Ross' heavy foot steps behind me so I turn around to look at him. He sighs and leans back against the kitchen table. 

"what do you want for dinner?" I ask quietly as I open the freezer to block his intensive stare. 

"Nothing. I'm good." He mumbles. I shut the freezer and nod.

"me too..." I don't like eating alone, unless I am alone. plus I've lost my appetite from his irritating attitude. I Hate it when we fight, especially when its over something stupid like this... I begin to make my way into the living room when he stops me.

"Skylar... Look, I'm sorry for being a jerk. I'm just... I don't know... I don't want you hiding things from me... I don't like it." He sighs.

"Ross you don't have to worry. It's not something you need to worry about. It's nothing bad, I promise. And when I feel ready to show you I will. Okay? trust me." He looks into my eyes and nods.

"okay...' he paused and cups my face in his hands. 'sorry for being a dick." Ross slightly smiles at his choice of words. "I love you!"

"I love you too!" I giggle, he presses his lips to mine making my whole body ignite with sparks. I love this, I love being so close to him. He's the only one I'll ever want, I love him more than breathing. "so now do you want dinner?" I smile.

"actually yes, I'm starving." 

"me too." I agree and look through the freezer.

"wait you wern't going to eat because of me?" Ross turns on his heels and looks at me. I shrug not really wanting to give him a verbal answer. 

"oh...' he looks down at his hand and plays with his ring. 'sorry baby." he mumbles, I chuckle and shake my head. I walk over to him and gently tilt his chin up making him look at me. 

"don't be. don't worry about." He leans into my hand and flutters his eyes shut. I take this moment to just look at him, he's so... beautiful. His long, bright, blonde hair falls lightly across his forehead stopping just before his hazel eyes. There not quite hazel right now, more of a dark chocolate. 

His lips are slightly turned down into a frown as he bites the inside of his cheek. I stand up on my tipy toes and leave one single kiss on the top of his nose. He opens his eyes and looks at me with a smile. 

"you're so beautiful." He tells me while he plants a small kiss upon my forehead. 

"I love you more than anything. you know that right?" He asks, I nod with a smile. "please Skylar, don't ever leave me. Promise me you'll never leave me." he begs while he wraps his arms around me and pulls me tight into his chest.

"I promise Ross." I sigh, If I get accepted into this college... what will happen to our relationship?

Will Ross want to break up?

I hope not...