~2~

"Alice what is your next class?" Kara asked when they were in the hallway "I have art next with my brother Emmet."

Alex smiled and said "We have that class next. I'm glad 'cause we don't know where that class is." Alice had a knowing smile like she knew when their classes were which confused Kara. She has been confused a lot today she noticed.

When Kara and Alex were walking to their lockers which are in the same hallway they put their history books in their locker. While they were putting their books in the lockers Jasper, Alice, Edward, Rosalie, and Emmet were talking to each other but didn't know Kara can hear everything that they are saying.

"Edward, what's wrong with you?" Rosalie whispered while standing in front of him. "I'm sorry I'm having trouble hearing the voices right now with the new girls." Edward said, "I'm sorry man what can we do?" Emmet asked, "There's nothing we can do just try not to think," Alice said as she kept her mind off of her vision of Edward and Bella being together. "Jasper, Alice you found your mate?" Edward questioned. "Yes but I don't want to bring her, them into this world." Jasper said.

When Edward said he was hearing voices and Jasper and Alice had found their mates Kara was confused as to what that was but didn't think to much on it but she was going to tell Alex tonight. When Alex and Kara were ready Alice came skipping over to us with Emmet in tow. Alice linked her arms with Alex and said "Are you guys ready for art class. Oh and this is Emmet. Emmet this is Kara and Alex." They both shook hands, "Nice grip." Kara commented but was surprised he didn't wince in pain when she shook his hand 'cause she cant always control her strength sometimes. But she did notice Alex's breath caught in her throat and her heart sped up a little this happens when ever Kara squeezes a little to hard. Emmet lets go immediately like he knew he squeezed to hard.

Then they started walking to class, When they got to the class they saw Eric Sitting by an Asian girl with glasses when they walked to the teachers desk Alice and Emmet went and sat at their seats in the back. Kara and Alex gave the teacher their pink slips then the teacher told them where to sit. "Alex and Kara you can sit by Alice and Emmet. It seems you four are familiar."

Kara and Alex started walking to the back of the class where Emmet and Alice are. There are four seats to a table so Alex went and sat by Alice and Kara sat across from her by Emmet. "OK class so today we have two new students in are class their names are Kara and Alex Danvers, I want you to be nice to them and show them what do in class." the teacher said to the class while they starred at Kara and Alex but then Alice and Emmet glared at the class when the teacher wasn't looking, then the class looked away.

When the teacher was done telling the class to finish their work she walked over to their table and said "OK Kara and Alex can you two can draw something so I can see where you are at." When she was saying that Kara and Alex got out their stuff "OK. Thank you." when the teacher walked away Kara said "What are you drawing Alex." "Um I think I'm going to draw I pirate ship in a bottle. What about you?" "Awesome, I think I'll draw the "S" on Superman."

"I have always wondered what it meant or if it meant anything at all." Emmet said starting on his own drawing "It means hope." Kara said distractedly. The siblings and Alex looked up at her, Kara noticed there was no pencil scratches and looked up and saw the group staring at her. "Uh well I think that's what it means, I mean I wouldn't know what it means." Kara said trying to save herself, Alex looked at her and shook her head. Alex decided she should probably save her sister "Alice, Emmet what are you guys drawing?" looking away from Kara "Oh I'm drawing a frog." Emmet said and the girls chuckled "I'm drawing the woods by our house." Alice said "Wow that's really good guys."

Alice's Drawing

Alice's Drawing

Emmet's Drawing

Emmet's Drawing

Alex's Drawing

Kara's is at the top

For the whole class Kara and Alex were doing their drawings with Alice and Emmet giving them some feed back. By the end of the class Kara and Alex were finished with their drawings they started to get up and put their colored pencils and pencils away. Then they went to the teachers desk and gave her the drawings and they took their pink slips then walked out into the hallways. Alice and Emmet on their tails then Alice skipped up beside Alex. "Alex what's your next class after lunch?" Alex started looking in her bag for her schedule "Um its Biology." "Oh that's my brother Edwards next class." Emmet said.

On there way to the cafeteria the Cullen's walked outside and waited for their siblings. The sisters walked over to the bathrooms and went in they saw one of the Cullen's retouching her makeup. She looked up down at the girls with her golden eyes and slightly smiled at them then walked out. The sisters looked at each other and shrugged then did their business. After that weird interaction "Should we put our bags in the Jeep, I'm tired of holding it." Alex said adjusting her bag, Kara looked to her right "I can carry you bag if your like." "That would just look suspicious, holding two bags with no struggle what's so ever. No." Alex said starting to walk to the parking lot. Kara just smiled and started after her "What do you mean I look strong." Alex looked back and snorted "Yeah sure Kara." Kara was insulted and said to herself "I look strong."

At the Jeep Alex unlocked the vehicle and opened the back and threw there bags after taking out their biology books and closed the door, locking it. After putting their bags in the Jeep the sisters started up the hill and saw the Cullen's by the cafeteria door waiting on another of their siblings. The sisters waved at the Cullen's and they waved back Kara opened the door for Alex and she walked in followed by her sister.