6 | Karma x (oblivious) reader

Requested by: i forgot LMAO

Genre: Floof man 

↔ ↔

Stupid, that was the first word Karma would call you since you weren't paying attention to his actions. It was obvious that Karma had a crush on you, (your name) (last name). It was actually obvious to everyone, how Karma would be protective of you, always give you small sweets and bring you to the tree he would sleep under. You two were always pretty close and had a lot of skinship, Karma loved having his arms around you.

Yet, he was mad that you were so blind to his attempts of affection, trying to make his feelings for you obvious. There were times he would scold you for being so dense and blind to the things in front of you, by that he meant physically and his feelings for you.

"Karma... is really trying." Nakamura whispered to the blue haired male, who felt bad for his close friend. You were sitting beside Karma with your legs thrown on his lap, playing with his DS. Karma had his head on your shoulder, watching you pressed down on the buttons.

"It's obvious enough. They look like a couple already." Kayano huffed, crossing her arms feeling irritated with you. She knew you had a crush on Karma, yet it never showed unlike Karma who shown signs of love towards you.

"We'll.... (last name) is pretty.... Dense and blind." Maehara spoke up, chuckling slightly at the memory when he had attempted to flirt with you, which you took as a compliment.

"(First name)." Karma spoke up, leaving everyone with their mouths wide open. No one knew you two were on a first name basis. "I'm sleepy. Let's go nap by the tree."

"Hm...?" You hummed, ignoring the last words that left Karma's mouth. He only sighed and lifted you up off the chair and carried you outside.

"W-Why a-are you carrying me?!" You exclaimed, feeling the heat rise up to your cheeks. He simply ignored you and sat down under the tree with you in your lap.

"I don't think friends do this karma." You said, trying to get off of his lap but he only wrapped his arms around your waist to keep you on his lap.

"I don't wanna be friends, (first name)." He mumbled, pressing a small kiss to your neck while you looked at him.

"You wanna be... best friends?" You asked while he furrowed his brows in response. He shook his head and spoke up.

"I wanna be your boyfriend." He answered while you tilted your head in confusion.

"But you are a boy... that's my friend." You replied causing Karma to nearly pop all of the veins in his head.

He grabbed your face and slammed his lips onto yours, your eyes widened in shock but quickly closed as you kissed back. Your arms around his neck to pull him closer while he pulled away to look at you.

"Best best friends?" You teased while he pushed you off of his lap.

↔ ↔

Hope you enjoyed that ;)

CONTACT ME:

Instagram: Itsrinniepooh

C O M I N G U P

Itona x Reader

Isogai x reader x Maehara Lemon

(submissive) Itona x (Dominant) reader Lemon

What if (Ankyou Scenario book)

you moved on

they tried pranking you

if they played Cards Against Humanity 

They played Roblox