I'm not sure if you will come home before you open the shop, but I just wanted to let you know that I'm going to spend the day, and night at Ramona's house. You can close the shop early, if you want! Have fun at Liam's.

xxxx times a million,

Gigi.

I sighed in relief, wrapping my arms around Harry. ''Oh my god.'' I whimpered, feeling his arms wrap around me seconds later.

It was only then I realized I had never hugged him before, and I didn't really do it on purpose this time. But it felt good, really good. I tensed a little, when I realized what I was doing. But he never did, he held me like it was normal.

''I'm sorry.'' I spoke, closing my eyes. His hand rubbed my back, gently stroking the crease out of my shirt. ''Sorry? For what?'' He asked, raising his hand and pushing the hair away from my face.

''No.'' I pulled away from our embrace, letting him go completely. ''I'm sorry.'' I spoke again, grabbing my notebook and showing him the page.

His eyes went over the words, the words he had written.

His arm raised, scratching the back of his neck while he thought of an answer. ''I- Uh. For your grandma, for the difficult day you had. I thought if I wrote something simple I would be able to add something later.''

I looked at his words again. It made sense, I wrote like that a lot too. But something just didn't seem right.

''I'm going to call Ramona's house, talk to Gigi.'' I spoke, turning around and going to the living room.

I sat down at the couch and ran Ramona's house, with her instantly picking up. ''Haven! I wondered when you were going to call. How are you darling?''

''I'm alright, Mona. What about you?''

''Oh honey, you know me. I keep walking until I drop-''

''And when you drop, you get a young, handsome man to carry you.'' I laughed, finishing her sentence.

She laughed also, ''That's right! But I'm guessing you're calling for Gigi, huh? Let me give her the phone.''

''Thank you.'' I spoke, but I didn't think she heard me. There was a lot of ruffling on the other end of the line, ending when Gigi spoke up. ''Haven! Everything alright?''

''Yes, Gigi. I'm fine. Are you?'' I smiled, knowing that everything was alright. She was alright, she wasn't in surgery, or dying. She was alright, so I was alright.

''I'm perfectly fine Haven! Ramona baked us a cake! And I painted my nails red. Red! Who thought I'd ever change the pink, not me!'' She laughed.

We talked for a few minutes, before I heard the front door open. I turned around and Harry stood there, signalizing he was leaving. ''Grandma, I'm really tired, so I'm going to call you back tomorrow morning alright? Have a nice evening, I love you.''

''Are you leaving?'' I asked, once I hung up the phone, making Harry nod. ''Or, you can stay?'' I spoke, asked almost.

''I mean, I really don't like being home alone. And I can't go to Liam's.''

''Are you sure you want me to stay?'' He asked, making me nod my head. He closed the door and walked towards me.

"Okay.." He mumbled, closing the door behind him again. I watched him as he walked over to me, and I stood up when he was almost here. "We should eat something, it's late and we've barely eaten anything."

It was true, it was 9pm now. And the only meal I had today was this morning, at Liam's, and at the hospital.

"Yeah, you're right." Harry spoke, "Do you, like, want to order something? Or cook?"