19 // Rain

☂ ☂ ☂ ☂ ☂ ☂ ☂ ☂ ☂

A/N: The poem is all mine, so no no to stealing.

Enjoy the chapter. (:

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

First day,

you asked

for rain.

The light drizzle

and wind

didn't blow you

away.

Second day,

you looked

outside.

Sunshine.

Third day,

you wanted

a storm,

but

you got more.

A whirlpool,

thunder,

into the

Fourth day,

You begged for

forgiveness,

as the trees

let go of

their leaves.

Fifth day,

You asked

for rain.

But

this time,

it rained.

''It's beautiful...'' Harry spoke, his eyes not leaving my face since I had started the poem. ''I'm not good with understanding poems yet, but. It sounds deep.''

I smiled, ''It's about a person, who's never satisfied with what he's got, he always wants more. And in the end he got what he wanted, even though the thing he asked for mentally killed him.'' I explained, looking down at my paper where the poem was written on.

''Who write it?'' Harry asked, ''I did.'' I softly answered.

Harry rose his eyebrows, ''Really? Wow.''

I closed my notebook and put it away on my nightstand. ''Is it personal, to you?''

''A little.''

We had been sat here for an hour now, on my bed, in my room. With him telling me stories and me telling him poems. He said he was going to leave, but I asked him to stay. I wasn't sure why, but I didn't want to be alone tonight. After I lost Liam, I needed a friend. Harry wanted to be my friend, I hoped.

▪️▪️▪️

Flashback

''Gigi? Gigi are you here?'' I shouted, once I had entered my house. I ran into the kitchen, but she wasn't here. ''Haven.'' Harry called from the living room. I had been so focused on running into my house and finding my grandma that I had totally forgotten about the boy who brought me here.

I started walking back into the living room, but Harry crossed my path. ''I found a note on the coffee table.'' He spoke, giving me the note.

Haven,