Luke places his warm hand on my neck, and begins sweeping my hair over my shoulder. I press myself closer to him, not wanting to waste a gap of space between us, no matter how small. I want to enjoy his touch as much as I can before I'll only ever see his face.

"Oh trust me, I know." He says. "I think about how lucky I am to have gotten you each day, I thank God every day for putting such an amazing, beautiful girl into my life. I'm so glad my ex-dumped me, I'm glad that I found my diamond. Your my best friend and your also my girlfriend, I couldn't feel anymore closer to anyone. If I lost you, I'd die, I would't be able to live without you. Your my everything, I'm all yours, babe."

"I'm all yours too." I say, I place a kiss on his lips. 

We lie down for a few more minutes before we decided to shower. No, we don't shower separately, we're showering together. We've seen each other naked, so it's fine if we shower together, we just don't want to waste a second. My back is facing Luke in the shower, he wanted to wash my hair for me, it's odd but for some reason it's sort of cute too. I ended up washing his hair for him too, and then we washed our bodies separately. We got out after fifteen minutes, dried ourselves before getting ourselves ready for bed. Since, it's the Christmas holidays, Luke and I have been staying at each others house for a few days, some days we stay we wouldn't sleep over at each others house at all, but we'd meet up at the park or something. 

For the past few days I've been staying over at Luke's. His Mum went to her boyfriends house a few days ago, so Luke had the place to himself, he was going to stay at mine but since my Mum and sister were there. . .we couldn't do what we did. I told him we'd do it again, the poor guy waited forever. I'm wearing Luke's Nirvana shirt, and he's in his American Apparel Underwear. It's Summer, so it's been hot at night, he as a thin sheet on his bed, and then we have each other as blankets too, cause we tend to cuddle in bed a lot. That's one thing I love about Luke a lot, he never says no to cuddling, and I never say no either. So, we alway just, you know, cuddle! He's like a teddy bear, and he says I'm like a teddy bear.

I walk to the side of the bed I've been sleeping on, Luke's still in the bathroom drying his hair, I just braided mine. I open up the clean sheets, we changed them after we, you know, because well, yeah. Luke walks into the bedroom, and walks over to me as I'm fluffing the pillows. He wraps his arms around my hips, and pulls me into his back. He presses his chin onto my shoulder, and places a kiss on my neck. 

"I've got to give you something." He says. "I want to give it to you before you get into bed, just let me get it." I furrow my eyebrows and watch as he walks over to his chest of draws and opens one of draws, pulling out something before closing it shut. He walks back over to me and gives me a smile. He nods at the bed, as if silently telling me to sit down, I sit down and watch as he sits down with me.

He opens up a black box, revealing a silver ring with a heart on it, he gives me a smile, before beginning to speak.

"It's a promise ring." He says, giving me a smile. I return the smile, of course I knew he wasn't proposing, we are too young for that! "I want to give it to you, to promise you that I will be committed, that while I'm away in all these other countries, the only girl I'll be thinking about is you, the only person that will have my heart will be you, you'll see this ring and remember this promise I've made you, I could've always just promised it but the ring somehow feels like it seals the promise somehow. I want you to know that I'll always be committed to you, and I know you'll always be committed to me too. I promise you that it will always be you, only you."

I open my mouth to say something but nothing comes out. This is just too cute for me to handle it's like a cuteness overload. I nod my head, he nods his too, and grabs my hand. He pulls the ring out of the box and slides the cold metal onto my ring finger on my right hand. He gives me a smile, flashing his dimples, right before lifting my hand to his lips. He places a kiss on my hand.

"I promise that too, Luke." I say. "It will always be you, only you too. I can't imagine myself be with anyone else but you." He smiles again before placing his lips onto mine. I place my hand onto his chest, and places one of his on my cheek and the other on my waist. He pulls away.

"Let's get going to sleep, babe." He says. He crawls on the bed over to his side, tucking himself under the covers. I turn the lamp off that's on the bedside table next to the side I've been sleeping on, it was the only light lighting up the room, and now the room is dark. I tuck myself under the sheets too, and cuddle into Luke. I feel so much better now that he's given me this promise ring, I understand what he means when he says that he feels the promise ring 'seals' the promise. I'll be reminded of that promise everyday just by looking at my fingers, I know he'll stay committed, and I will too.

"Night, Luke." I say. "I love you."

"Goodnight, Yenessa." He says, his voice croaking a bit, he's obviously tired. "I love you more, sleep well, baby." He wraps his arms around me, pulling me into him. Trust me I will have a good sleep as long as I'm by his side, wrapped in his arms, I'll forever sleep like a baby as long as I'm in his embrace.