Chapter 13

Both boys are now getting ready to sleep inside their tent. This time, the smaller boy made sure to put some big pillows between them to act as a barrier.

The taller boy laughed at the smaller boy's antics.

"Why are you laughing?" Chenle asked suspiciously.

"What's with this pillows between us?"

"Oh. Its a barrier. You know, to remind you not to cross any boundaries..."

"Says the one who made me into a human-sized teddy bear last night.." Jisung smirked.

"I told you already, it was not intentional!" the smaller boy whined.

"Then how about the kiss thingy?" Jisung asked, pretending to be innocent.

"OMG Sungie! Please! Lets not talk about that!"

"Okay... Sorry... I was just teasing you, you know?"

Chenle pouted. "You really like to tease me, don't you?"

"Its because you're cute when you're mad, Princess.." the taller boy smiled.

Its been awhile since Chenle heard that nickname. 'Princess..' the nickname that made his heart swoon to the taller boy.

To hide his face who was now on a red color, he quickly laid down.

"Let's sleep Sungie... We need to be early tomorrow.."

"Can we get rid of these pillows? I promise-

Chenle snorted. "No Jisungie... the pillows stays..."

"Okay Princess.." Jisung winked.

Both boys are now sleeping peacefully. Of course, with a bunch of pillows between them. In the middle of the night, a thunderstorm occured. Strong winds are now blowing the trees, producing an eerie sound. Thunders echoing throughout the campsite.

Chenle suddenly woke up, getting really scared by the thunder and strong winds. He tried to ignore it and goes back to sleep.

Suddenly, a strong thunder occurs with a loud sound. Chenle couldnt take it anymore. He hides under his blanket and starts to cry.

What he didnt know is that his sobs are now getting louder, making the taller boy beside him woke up.

After Jisung notices the smaller boy's sobs, he jolted up and peeks underneath the blanket.

"Hey Lele... Are you okay? You're shaking..."

"I'm fine Jisungie.. Sorry for disturbing you.."

"You're clearly not okay..." Jisung said worriedly.

"I'm really fine Jisungie.. You can now go back to sleep.."

A loud thunder occured once again, making the smaller boy shakes nervously under the blanket.

"See? You're not okay, Lele...."

"I said I'm fine-"

Before Chenle could protest, Jisung picked him up like a light feather, putting the smaller boy on his lap. He hugged Chenle tightly. He caressed the smaller boy's soft, fluffy hair and draws circle on his back.

Chenle nuzzled his face on Jisung's neck, inhaling the sweet scent of the taller boy. It made him feel safe and relaxed at the same time. Jisung whispers some comforting words on the smaller boy's ears.

In no time, Chenle fell asleep, making Jisung felt relieved.

With the smaller boy still on his lap, they lay down and shifted under the blanket. He puts Chenle's head close on his chest and wraps his arms around the smaller boy.