Chapter 3

11 years ago...

It was a stormy night through a dark forest. Strong winds make the trees bent sideways. Wolves can be heard howling in the distant mountains.

In the middle of the forest, there's a hidden cave. Inside, is a boy sitting behind the rocks, hugging his knees, crying.

"I wanna go home!" Chenle said with a faint sob. He really hoped that his plead of help can be heard by his family.

Suddenly, another boy came inside the cave, spotting Chenle behind the rocks.

"Hey, are you alright?" the boy said with an affection in his voice.

Chenle tilted his head up to look at the boy. He was quite really tall, blond hair, with an affectionate smile.

"H-how did you find me here?"

"I was lost in this forest, then I've stumbled upon on this cave. I was scared to enter, and then I heard a crying voice inside so I tried to peek in then I found you", the boy replied smiling while scrunching his nose.

"How about you, baby boy? How did you end up here?"

Chenle blushed on how the boy called him.

"I was wandering in this forest, our house is near in here. Then I realized, I was lost."

"Awww, poor little kid", the boy exclaimed. He noticed that Chenle was shivering, so he took off his coat and pass it on the other boy.

Chenle blushed again really hard on the other boy's action. "A gentleman indeed", he thought to himself.

Suddenly, a thunder strucked a tall tree near the cave. It caused an loud bang sound that echoed through the whole forest.

Chenle was so shocked, he crouched down on the ground, covering his ears. "Urgh, I really hate thunders", he whispered to himself with a sob.

The taller boy is really concerned about Chenle, he did what he knew he needed to do.

He lifted Chenle up, carried him, and made the smaller boy's face nuzzled to his neck.

Chenle inhaled the sweet scent of the taller boy, it made him somehow feel safe. He felt really safe and warm on the taller boy's embrace.

"Sssshhh. Don't cry. You don't need to be afraid, I'm here for you. Your prince is here for you." the taller boy whispered to his ear while drawing circles on his back.

The taller boy took a sit on the ground with Chenle on his lap. He whispers comforting words to the smaller boy while ruffling his hair to calm him down.

"I have something to give to you, baby boy."

Chenle lifted his head from the other boy's neck.

"What is it?!" Chenle said while yawning.

"Cute", the taller boy whispered to himself.

He took a necklace beneath his shirt, removed it from his neck, and passing it to the smaller boy's neck.

"My mom gave this necklace to me. It was sort of a lucky charm. My mom said that whoever wear this, will be invincible, strong, and protected from any danger."

"You're giving this to me?"

"You need it more than I do. Please take care of this necklace really well. Always remember that your prince will always be here for you", the taller boy said.

The taller boy continued to caress Chenle's hair. It made him feel sleepy and forgot the situation he was in.

Before drifting to sleep, Chenle managed to ask a question.

"What's your name, my Prince?"

"My name is Ji....."

Chenle woken up from a loud thunder outside. Even though its early in the morning, rain starts to pour in with a loud thunder noise.

"Urrghh! That dream again! Why is it always I woke up on the part where I'll get his name? I really don't remember what his name is, dammit!"

He heard a knock on his door. "Master Chenle, please wake up! You'll be late at school!"

"Coming, hyung!" he got off his bed, took a shower and fixed himself.

After he got downstairs, he immediately went to the kitchen to eat his breakfast.

"Good Morning Leeteuk Hyung! Where's mom?"

"She left early because there's some important matters she needed to attend in the company."

"Okay. Let's eat, hyung!"

Before eating, he picked up the remote control and turned on the TV in front of the dining area to check the news.

Heavy rain continouosly pouring outside.

"Is there no class suspensions today, hyung?"

"As you wish Chenle, its just a thunderstorm, it will stopped soon", Leeteuk snorted.

Chenle whined, "Too lazy to go to school!"

He switched channels and stumbled upon on a celebrity gossip channels that caught his attention.

"For the next news, the heir of Zhong Industries, Zhong Chenle will be marrying the heir of Park Corporation, Park Jisung. The public considers this as the biggest wedding of the year, because this will unite the two gigantic companies in the industry. Others called this the 'royal wedding' of the year. The wedding will take place next month. Insiders revealed that the two companies are now preparing for the merging event. Stay tuned for more details."

"Wow! What a good news to start my day", he whispered to himself sarcastically.

Leeteuk appeared suddenly on his side, "Can I be your best man?" he teased.

"HYUUUUUUUUNG!"