Chapter 12

"Master Chenle.. Master Jisung.. both of your suitcases are in the trunk of the car. Is there anything else you need?"

"I'm all set.. Thank you, Leeteuk hyung.." Chenle smiled.

"Me too.. Thank you very much, Leeteuk hyung.." the taller boy replied.

The butler left the two boys in front of the doorway, waiting for the time to leave for their flight.

Mrs. Zhong appeared from the kitchen to bid goodbye to the two boys.

She hugged his own son tightly.

"Lele honey... Please take care of yourself, okay? Enjoy your camping trip with Jisung and always do your best.."

"Okay Mom... I will... I love you.." the smaller boy replied, hugging her mother while giving her a peck on the cheeks.

Mrs. Zhong also hugged the taller boy tightly.

"Jisung sweety.. Please take care of my Lele, okay?"

Jisung hugged back.

"No worries, Mrs. Zhong.. Also, thank you for letting me stay here for the day.."

"Not a big deal, Jisung. You can stay here whenever you want to, anytime you want.." Mrs. Zhong smiled. "Also.. sorry for disturbing your make out sesh with Lele..." she smirked.

"Moooooom!" Chenle whined. "How many times do I have to tell you that we are not making out?!"

"Almost making out..." Jisung added with a smirk.

"Shut it!" Chenle yelled with a pout.

Their driver for the day, Jaehyun appears.

"Are we ready to go?"

"Of course, Jaehyun hyung.. Sorry for keeping you waiting.."

"Not a problem, Master Chenle.." Jaehyun smiled.

The two boys bid their goodbyes to Mrs. Zhong and entered the car silently.

Jaehyun starts the engine and zoomed away, leaving the mansion grounds.

Mrs. Zhong is still standing at the front, waving goodbye to them.

"They really grown up, do they?" Mrs. Zhong muttered to herself while looking at the car that zoomed away smoothly.

The car ride was silent. Jisung was listening some music on his phone, while Chenle is reading some e-books. A few moments later, Chenle starts to drift off. He's still sleepy. He decided to lean his head on the window to sleep but failed because the ride is bumpy, his head always keeps on hitting the glass.

The taller boy noticed it and removes his earphones.

"You can lean on my shoulder, you know?"

Chenle blushed.

"No thanks, Jisungie. I can manage."

The smaller boy keeps on leaning on the car window even though he feels uncomfortable.

Jisung couldnt take it anymore. He grabs Chenle's head gently and leaned it on his shoulder.

The smaller boy is surprised.

"Jisungie.. What are you-"

"Ssssshhhh..." Jisung cuts off his protest. "Just sleep, okay?" the taller boy whined.

Chenle ignored the protest on his mind and starts to close his eyes.. But he couldnt sleep. Not that he was uncomfortable.. Jisung's presence felt really warm.. making his heart beats really fast, it produced a loud sound that irritates him.