Chapter 9

They immediately went to the cinema area of the mall to check the movie schedules.

"Do you watch horror movies Lele?" Jisung asked.

Chenle gulped. He couldnt handle horror movies. He was too afraid to watch horror movies.

"O-Of co-course, Jisungie.." he replied nervously.

"Okay! Let's watch this!" Jisung pointing on a movie poster that has scary pictures on it.

"Well.. Let's see if I can handle this.." Chenle whispered to himself.

They are now sitting inside the cinema, at the center part to be exact, where you can fully watch the movie. Jisung passed a bag of popcorn to Chenle.

"Wow.. This unlimited popcorn is really good.. You should try some, Lele.."

"Okay Jisungie.." Chenle smiled at the taller boy.

Jisung thought that Chenle looked more beautiful in the dark, the light of the screen reflecting on his face.

"Why are you staring at my face, Jisungie?"

Jisung realized he was staring too hard.

"Oh? Nothing.. he he he.." he replied awkwardly.

The movie was about to start, Chenle was really scared. He might screamed really hard if the scene is too much scary, and that is too embarrasing.

Even though it was the first part of the movie, the scenes are very nerve-wrecking. The smaller boy feels that his heart would jumped out if a very scary scene appears.

He looked at Jisung on his side who clearly enjoys the movie.

"Ji-Jisungie?"

"Why Lele?"

"Can I hold your hand?" the smaller boy asked with a frown.

Jisung looked really worried.

"Of course you can.." the taller boy quickly holds his hand and intertwine their fingers.

"Are you scared, Lele?"

"N-no, it's just that I'm cold..." the smaller boy muttered a little lie.

"Oh.. Okay.." Jisung replied, still worried on the smaller boy.

The movie is getting nearer on its climax. Things got a bit more scarier than the usual. Chenle couldnt take it anymore, he starts to sob, and Jisung noticed it immediately.

"Hey Lele.. What's the matter?" Jisung asked.

"Don't mind me, Jisungie.. Just enjoy the movie.." Chenle replied with an occasional sob.

Jisung couldnt stand Chenle crying. He doesnt want his love of his life to be scared. Or sad.

Even though the movie is still rolling, Jisung stood up and grab Chenle' wrist, taking him outside.

Jisung let Chenle sit in one of the bleachers outside of the cinema, still crying.

"Are you scared because of the movie, Lele?"

Chenle just nodded while sobbing.

"Why didnt you say so? If you told me, I would not choose the scary one.." Jisung knelt down in front of Chenle, caressing his cheeks.

"I wa-want yo-you t-to enj-enjoy, Jisu-Jisungie.." Chenle replied, still crying.

"Sshhh.. Stop crying, Lele...."

Jisung did he thought what he needed to do.

The taller boy lifted Chenle on his arms, carrying him like a baby. Chenle automatically wrapped his legs on Jisung's waist and nuzzled his face on the taller boy's neck.

Fated To Love You | ChenSung (Completed ✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें