Hairstyle

A/n - your daughter is ab let's say 2 years old in this (almost 3ish kinda ) . And lmao I jus realized this is my second time writing ab a daughter. Next time I'll do a son I swear lol

Y/d/n  was in love with all the Disney princesses and wanted to be like them,Especially Ariel because she was a mermaid,then a person,and a princess."I'm home!"I echo through the house,arriving back from the store.Usually when I come home y/d/n always runs in to hug me and so does Jay ,but that didn't happen today.Instead it was nearly silent through the entire house.

"Jay?...Y/d/n?..."I call out into the living room , hoping it echoes through the house ,but still no reply . I decided to put away the bag of groceries I had just bought by myself .As I entered the kitchen y/d/n  was up on the counter and Jay had his hands through her hair,trying to take out the fork that was tangeled in her curly hair

."...I know it hurts princess i'm sorry." Jay  whispered to her,not even noticing my presence.

"What happen!?"I yell,Shocked that there's really a damn fork stuck in my daughter's hair.

" I sowwy Mommy.I wanted to be like Ariel."Y/d/n  pouted ,playing with her hands in her lap

."I was trying to get it out before you got home..."Jay  said cautiously,waiting for my response.As if he knew I was ready to snap .

" It's fine,I just-just ...get it out."I huff, dropping the groceries on the dining room table and have a seat next to crying y/d/n."You gonna cut my hair Daddy?"She asked Jay and his cheeks faded to red."Uhm...N-No ,I'll get it out .I won't cut it."he said uneasy,fiddling with her precious curls.

Luckily we didn't have to cut her hair and Jay did manage to get it out."Are you ever going to do that again?"Jay  asked her."Nope,because I dont wanna get it stuck them get my hair cut."She said proudly,It wasn't the perfect reason but it was good enough.

"Good girl."He laughed ,making y/d/n  smile. "Aish, y/n don't we have the cutest babygirl ever ?" He pinched your daughters sides making her burst into a fit of laughter.

"We do , but if I see another damn fork in her hair , you won't be alive to be saying that anymore." I fake a smile and kiss his cheek before turning to the table with the groceries on it.

"You know what y/n , it was an accident gosh. And look her hairs not even ruined , it's fine." He laid his hand on her head full of curls that weren't looking right at all.

"Jay, what were you busy doing while she managed to get herself in that mess anyway?" I ask because I'm almost certain I already know.
"Jay.." I repeat again more sternly this time.

"Okay fine ! I was trying to do her hair again okay !? We just wanted to surprise you this time and I wanted  do better than last time. I was just up to 2 seconds looking for those cute little clips you put in her hair and when I came back I found her in the kitchen with the fork in her hair..." he sighed.

Thinking about it , I  couldn't even be mad. Jay was always trying to do y/d/n's hair but struggled because it wasn't at all straight like his , but curly like mine.

" Aw Jay. Let me actually teach you how to do her hair since you actually want to learn and so you don't mess it up."

——

I taught him the simplest style I knew. Just brushing her hair into two little ponytails and adding a  clip on bow to make it cute and keep her hair pulled back.

" Do you like it , princess .Do you think he did a good job ?" I ask her as I hold her in front of the bathroom mirror.

"Mmm, yeah!" She spins around to hugs Jay and he picks her up and smiles at her approval.

" I think he did good too-"

"Now we do Daddy's hair ?" She reaches for Jay's long locks and grips them in her little fist.

" Woah! I don't think so ." He says slowly easing his hair out of her hand. Y/d/n pouts in disappointment.

" Oh but i think we can do a little something." I smirk as I run my fingers through his hair with a smirk and he sighs. He tries to show that he hates it but in reality I know deep down he secretly loves it when y/d/n and I put bows and clips in his hair and braid it in small little sections. All too see y/d/n laugh and smile at how pretty her crazy her daddy's hair looked.