Lost

A/n-  two children in this !!! Daughter and a Son let's say the girl is 3yrs old and the boy is 4 yrs old

Today was grocery day, every Saturday, I'd get up early to buy groceries for the week and take the kids y/d/n and y/s/n with me . This time , since Jay wasn't too busy , he decided to tag alone. More like I dragged him to get his lazy ass out of bed and come but either way, same difference.

"Can I have these gummies ?" Y/s/n asks , picking up a bottle of gummy vitamins for adults he found on a shelf.

"Y/s/n , first of all baby, those are for grown ups." I laugh , taking them from his hand and putting them back in the shelf. I continue to walk down the aisle with the cart and he follows. Y/d/n was in the basket space for little kids to sit , and was trying everything in her power to make me let her out. But I for sure knew better because when ever I let her out to walk next to me she never listens and always wonders off.

"Jay can you please grab some cereal back there while I get some snacks?" I turn to Jay who is following aimlessly just as if he's one of the kids.

"Oh-yea! For sure ." He turns back down the aisle to get the cereal while I continue down the same isle with the kids to get to pick out snacks.

I grab the few things they want that I approve of and drop them in the cart when a box of cereal also drops into the cart . After being thrown , or should I say shot in the cart , by Jay who was standing 6 feet away.

" Ouu~ Tell me that wasn't a good one!" I turn around and see him stuck in his form as if he had just shot a basketball.

" Jay are you dumb or dumb ?! Why the hell are you throwing stuff?What if the box burst open ? What if it hit y/d/n -"

" Babe, relax~. Look see , it didn't break-" He stood behind me and leaned in the basket to pick up the cereal box , examine it for .2 seconds all to toss it back in . " And I made sure it wasn't going to hit my precious babygirl." He leaned forward and kissed y/d/n on her head.

" Daddy ~! I want get out !" She outstretched her arms to him and practically begged him to take her out of the basket. Jay was ready to pick her up before I literally pushed his hands away.

" Are you crazy? All she will do is walk around and not listen when you try to tell her to stay close. She's staying right here-" I stayed and continued to push the basket along and y/d/n continued to scream and cry for Jay to take her out. Y/s/n was just holding the basket and walking along like a good boy , and completely unbothered to y/d/n cries.

Jay, who obviously couldn't stand to see his child sUfFeR , literally took y/d/n out of the basket when I was turned away looking for something in one of the freezers. " Jay!-"

"I swear I'll watch her !" Jay put her down and she looked more than happy to finally be out , but I knew damn well what was coming. So with an angry and sarcastic " Fine." I let Jay attempt to keep track of the wild child.

" Me and y/s/n are going to go get paper towels and plates. You can go get bread and milk and we can meet in the front near the checkout after.Okay?" Y/s/n jumps on the basket , ready for me to push it along and of course y/d/n is still trying to take anything she sees off of any shelf all to be stopped by Jay , trying his hardest to keep her next to him.

"Sounds good , Ill see you guys in a bit ." He says with no expression while he scoops up y/d/n in his arms and heads to the aisles with the items he was to get. It was obvious y/d/n was irritating him a bit , but of course , he didn't want to prove me right and show it.

" Bye~" y/s/n waved to Jay and y/d/n as I pushed the cart going one way , while Jay turned and went to opposite.

It didn't take long for me to get the 2 items and head to the front and wait for Jay. We stood and waited for quite some time before even y/s/n started getting restless. " Why they taking so long ? I wanna go home." He groaned.Jumping off the basket and leaning against my legs instead .