Spoiled

"You already have enough at home , I don't think you need anymore." I try and tell Jay and I's 3 year old daughter as she begs for a doll set.

"But mommy I don't have this one .Daddy can I have it ?" She says looking at Jay with those manipulative and innocent eyes of her's.And Of course Jay ate all that cute shit right up and never told her no.

"Of course,baby girl !" He scoops her up and into his arms.

"Uhm did you not hear what I just said ?? I said no Jay.She has enough,and this is really expensive.plus she just got some new toys last week."

"But daddy says yes!!So I can have it if I want it." She protests in a rude tone trying to fall out of Jay's arms to grab the box off the shelf herself.

"Jay, you best make her fix that attitude before I get her."

"Okay , But y/n she really wants it. I think we should get it for her." Jay really was out here trying to defend her.

"I said no.So go ahead and do what you wanna do Jay.Cause who am I to tell u anything about what's best for our daughter.Go ahead , get it for her .Ill beat both yall's asses." I say crossing my arms watching to see his decision.

With that , Jay jumped into a new character , ready to let her down gently."Hey princess~, why don't we get you something else?I'll get you something better than this ,the next thing you want I promise you'll get it." He takes the box from her hands and puts it back on the shelf .He holds her hand and tries to walk behind me but she stops and tries to turn back. "But daddy I want this one now!!" She says while bursting into tears.

Jay knows I will literally freakin kill him if he tries to spoil her any further so he just picks her up and lets her cry in his shoulder. "I'm sorry y/d/n , I'm gonna get you something better , remember? Jus wait for it."He kisses her head and rubbed her back in little circles as she cried.

While walking out of the store and down the strip of the rest of stores on the way back to the car I hear y/d/n scream that she wants something again. I know it's probably going to be something crazy expensive or something she already has so I mentally prepare myself to tell her no for the 10th time today.

I break my freakin neck to see her and Jay leaning against the glass of a shop that sells puppies.And a little black and white puppy is up against the glass trying to pounce on y/d/n 's hands through the glass. " Is this the one you want ?" Jay whispers in her in as if I can't hear.

"I KNOW your not considering this right now." If he actually gets her this he just might actually be out of his damn mind.

"Come on babe.I promised her whatever she wanted next she can have.And this is what she wants.And just think , a puppy could be fun for all of us." He says while holding the door open for me to walk in. y/d/n runs in and I can't help but follow behind her.

"You must have really lost it ..." I say standing up to his chest while he held the door. "Oh baby, your right , I've completely lost it for wanting to make my little princess happy.Don't worry , I bet you'll be excited to once we take him home." He smiled,grabbed my face and quickly kissed my head .And with that he walked past me and after y/d/n.
"Take him home ?!" I scream.

-

Next thing I knew we had a damn puppy in our living room. Nothing was holding Jay back when he bought this dog. Y/d/n was picking out leashes,bowls and toys and he bought every single item she chose without a second thought.

He was sitting on the floor with y/d/n in his lap  as the puppy ran around him and tried to lick and play with her. "Hehe daddy he trying to lick us !"

I on the other hand was sitting on the couch just watching with an expressionless face. Jay noticed and gives y/d/n something to do because he doesn't want them playing by themselves in case they end up hurting each other. "Y/d/n why don't you go look for some old toys to give him to play with ,hm?" She obeys and runs up stairs , the puppy tries to run after her before Jay picks him up and holds him while taking a seat next to me on the couch . As soon as he sits down I walk away and into the kitchen. " Come one baby don't be like that!~" he groaned.

" Do you need something?" I say leaning against the counter trying to sound as nonchalant as possible.

" Y/n are you actually like really mad that I bought the puppy. I'm sorry for acting so impulsively when it comes to y/d/n and her wanting things but I can't help it.She's my princess and I just can't say no to her." He whines , taking a step closer to me and sneaking his hand around my waist.

" You can't say no to her because she looks like you.Aside from her hair and lips , her eyes say it all.Just like yours ,she always has sweet innocence in her eyes and you just can't deny her."

" Ha she does have my eyes doesn't she ? God , she's too darn cute !...But if you want me to return the puppy and everything else,I can if you really are that mad at me." He says pouting his lips and looking right into my eyes.

"No...It's fine ,i was just upset at the fact you made such a huge decision without talking it over with me first..Ugh! You see , you have those innocent eyes that make me want to forgive you every-time, you and her both." I say referring to y/d/n.

"Aye , what can I say ?It's truly a gift."he smirks as if my small comment had made his confidence go up by 1000. "But yeah I'm sorry , I guess you're right and I should have talked it out with you first.."

I pet the little puppy's head that he still has in his arms. " I guess we can keep him,since you already went through all the trouble." I lean up and kiss his cheek. "And he's kind of cute, definitely cuter than you." I laugh while I walk away to go find our daughter.

"Hey!What do you mean ?!"

"Eh, he just has that look , you know ?truly a gift." I say quoting him , before swinging around the rail to turn the corner and find y/d/n.

A/n-kinda Short ik , But aye it's something.and I feel like jay would deffff spoil his daughter to the max haha