Scared

His first time being away from me ...

Jay was set to be in Korea for 2 weeks fixating things with the company there and doing a little bit of promoting. This was the first time he'd have to travel by himself and without me ,especially for such a long time.

Weeks leading up to this day he'd act all tough and cool and how it was only 2 weeks and how he'd be back in no time and it wasn't that big of a deal but I know this goofball was goin to miss me like crazy.

It was the day before his flight leaving and I assume he finally came to his senses.

" y/n ~. I don't know if I wanna go anymore ..."

" shut up dummy.you're going."

"But baby can't you just come pleaseee. I promise I'll find a way for you to come with me and the agency would never know I promise it would be perfect and we wouldn't get caught-" he rambled on and on about how much he wanted me to go with him.

The company knew we were together and they were totally fine and our relationship was public . But the staff told me strictly not to go on this trip so that Jay could focus on business . Basically, didn't want me to be a distraction.As much as I wanted to go with him I knew I couldn't and that it was just best for him to go alone and get work done.

" Jay, you know what the staff said. You needa focus on work when you go ,not me." I say staring at my self in the vanity fixing up my makeup and doing my hair just for fun .

" I know ! But babe you help me focus. And if you came with me , then I wouldn't have to worry about you being here all by yourself. "He poured and put his arms around me ,almost sitting in my lap.

" Ugh Jay!" I groan as all of his weight is on top of me and I'm nearly squished but he's hugging me anyway. "I won't be alone remember? Nancy is going to be sleeping over a few nights and Gray said he was going to stop by every once in a while too."

" Gray?! I don't know if I want him here alone with you." He said sarcastically.

" Jay ,shut up. He's your best friend.I know him , he knows me . It's not like he's a stranger and is gonna try something-"

" Nope! Don't even finish that.You're absolutely right , he won't be trying anything. And if he does I'll for sure  have to beat his ass." He said pridefully , jumping off of my lap finally.His weight had basically been crushing my poor thighs.

Jay knew Gray was his friend and would never even think of trying  anything with me, but Jay loves acting all big and bad in showing that he's so protective of me .No matter who it is.

Next morning , at the airport , few minutes before flight ...

"Baby, you have to go.I promise I'll be right here when you get back okay?-" I put my arms around his neck and he stares at me with innocence in his eyes. As if he had done something bad and felt sorry and wanted me to forgive him.

" Promise??"

" Yes , baby , I promise." I kiss him passionately and longingly and it feels like I don't want it to end. I kiss him for so long and with so much feeling because I know he'll be thinking about it the whole time he's gone and I wanted to make it a good one . " Don't worry about me too much okay? Focus on business and getting stuff done okay ? Make me really proud with all that you get done." I smile , pinching his cheeks which makes him smile as well.

" Mhm , I'll try my very hardest,babe." He laughs.

I try to tell him goodbye and send him off but he clings to me like a child to his mother.

"Baby~.You have to go. I love you very much but come on. If you don't go right now then your not getting any pictures." I turn and face my back towards him , hiding my smirk.

" Wait wait.What kind of pictures ? Pictures for what??" He lets go and looks at me confused.

" What kind of pictures do I always send you when your gone for a long time..When you start missing me so much ." His eyes widen and his cheeks get red as if a lightbulb had went off in his head .

" -Then im leaving right now!" He grabs me ima quick hug one more time and pecks my cheek. " I'll be waiting on those pictures later tonight." He whispers in my ear and smacks my ass before running to the gate to board the plane.

Goodness gracious

A/n- ik this is kinda short , it wasn't really meant to be too long . Hope u guys liked it anyway :)