2 - Dosed

A/N: Quick FYI this if from 02x06 of 9-1-1 the wording won't be the exact same and I have to cut some stuff out because I don't really have the time :/ but the plot will be as close to the EP as possible

.

.

.

"And here's is the last of the boxes," Luna grunted dropping them off in the living room.

"Again thank you guys so much for helping on your day off, really!" Maddie thanked the trio.

"No problem. Plates?" Eddie asked.

"Kitchen, Counter." She replied. Eddie walked into the kitchen with 2 pizza boxes in hand.

"Beer?" Chim asked after.

"Kitchen, Fridge." Maddie again replied. Chimney and Lofie left the room with Buck following close behind them. "He is so cute!" Maddie whispered to Buck.

"He gets that a lot, he has a kid-" Buck said assuming Maddie was talking about Eddie.

"Chimney has a kid?" She said confused.

"Wait, no. You meant Chimney??" Buck said standing there in confusion while she left to the kitchen.

.

.

.

.

"Say down! Stay down" Athena yelled over strong gusts of wind blew from the crashed helicopter in the field.

"The helicopter was having a mechanical problem, so the pilot tried to put it down in the field" Athena explained yelling over all the noise. "and it tipped"

"Well they were close," Bobby commented and chuckled.

"Not close enough," She said, "Pilot took off but didn't it make it too far."

Bobby turned to Luna who was crouching behind him, "We need to get them out of there and fast. Luna think you can get in there and kill the engine?" Bobby yelled over the noise.

"But Cap, I'm worried about the weight ratio," Eddie said concerned.

"What about it" Bobby questioned.

"We got to counter the weight before the helicopter tips and the propellers snap off," Eddie explained.

"When when we get the woman out we can counter the weight with mine," Luna suggested.

"Okay sounds like a plan," Bobby agreed, "We go behind the bleachers and go up the other side. Visors down let's go!"

They rushed into action going in from behind the bleachers safely removing the woman and countering it with Lofie's weight. Eddie slid into the co-pilot seat killing the engine. "Good job, Eddie," Luna complemented.

"Thanks," Eddie replied high-fiving her. They jogged back to the others, "Everything good Chim?" Luna asked.

"Yup, a little bit of trauma, but it's the norm," Chimney shrugged.

"Pulse Ox is good, don't need this thing anymore." Hen said taking off the breathing mask of the victim.

"Uhmm, Taylor Kelly?" Buck asked,