10 - It was him.

a/n: Like Chapter 5, this refers to suicide and SA. So TW

.

.

.

.

"Was it me?"

"None of this was not your fault Luna."

"Maybe if I'd sucked it up and asked for a ride home? Call an Uber. Or— or maybe..."

"It's normal for people in this situation, to blame themselves... but it was certainly not your fault. It always ' What could have I done differently?'"

.

.
"The video Chris..." She raised her head to ask. She felt the anger, resentment violation bubble back up. "What about it?" He replied. 

"I know you lied about the damn footage," She whispered. "You saw exactly what happened. He- he did more than what you told me, There was more to it wasn't it" Chris sat in silence for a moment before responding. He felt the heat of Luna's glare towards him. "I- I just couldn't bring myself to tell you-- I didn't want to accept it myself, just watching you being ra-"

"You lied to me Chris- You can't save me from something that happened to me-" She exasperated.

"And say what?" Chris formed a cold tone of his own. "He assaulted you?"

"He VIOLATED me, Chris. He r-" She stopped herself and started to gather her things.

"Luna please,"

"Maybe you're a little to close to this case Lieutendant," She gritted and stormed out of the office. As she walked out of the room, Athena walked in with Lou following behind her. Lou took notice of Lofie's attitude and followed her out instead. "How did it go with her?" Athena asked. Chris looked down at his lap, "I should've told her from the get-go,"

"Told her what?" Athena asked.

"I didn't tell her what exactly happened after she got discharged," He responded bitterly. He beat himself mentally. Athena sighed noticing Lou's absence, "Did you she want to see the video. Ransone already showed her,"

.

.
"Um, thank you for dropping me off Lou," Lofie nervously unbuckled her seatbelt.

"I'm sorry Chris didn't tell you everything sooner, if you want t-" Lou started.
"No no, It's just been a lot. I get why- but I'm still pissed about it. I appericate you for at least being up front." Lofie smiled and closed the door to Lou's charger. "Thanks for the ride, I'll see you Detective,"

"Pleasure is mine Luna,"

Luna flashed hima smile before jogging into the station. Brian met her at the door "So..." Brian started. She observed Lofie demeanor, "Not now?,"

"Hmm, not now."

"Fair enough," Brian responded.

.

.

"Captain Nash to firefighter Spacer, could you bring the Lifepax in here?"

"Copy that cap," Luna responded. The rolled in the stretcher along with the Lifepax in the restaurant. Immediately Bobby and Chimney went to work connected up the power components to the freezer. "Okay all set here," Bobby said as he finished off the wires.

"Charging. Clear" A charged sparked the electric box, not nothing happened.

"Try it again, Hen," Bobby ushered Hen again.