Eight

Check out my brand new story, Heavenly! You won't regret it I promise!

© 2018, ItsLillieBro

-----

"I demand unconditional love and complete freedom." -unknown

-----

Blakelyn P.O.V.

Xavier dragged me down the hall by my arm. The sparks shooting up my arm were impossible to ignore.

"Xavier! Let me go! Xavier!" I shouted as I tried to resist his grip.

He didn't say anything as we neared the room he had set aside for me. He flung the door open and basically threw me inside.

"What is your problem?!" I screamed at his heaving form.

"Why?" is all he asked.

"Why, what?" I screeched as I tightened my towel around my body.

"Why would you walk around here so scantily clad. Are you trying to cause someone to get killed?" he whispered harshly.

I narrowed my eyes at him, "You don't get to pretend I don't exist one minute and act as you want me the next."

He did exactly what he had become notorious for, remaining silent.

"And why don't you speak?!" I yelled as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Get dressed," he replied emotionlessly.

I debated telling him no, as I didn't want him to win, but I realized that would most likely make me seem like a spoiled brat. I wasn't, but I was fed up with him and the situation he had placed me in. Although, as I began to retreat to the bathroom I realized part of the reason I was so angry.

I didn't have any clothes.

"No," I said, before pausing to continue. Although, Xavier beat me to it.

"Is that all you know how to respond with? Comments of disdain or reluctance?" he asked in a bored tone.

I rolled my eyes, "No, jackass, you didn't exactly give me the chance to grab myself any clothes. Nor did you give me any."

He seemed to understand as he turned to leave the room. Before he exited completely through the door he turned to me with a deadly expression and said, "Do not leave this room, or you will regret it, I promise."

I gave him a slight nod and watched as he resumed his leave. I'm not sure where he went off to, but he came back relatively quickly with a set of clothes. He entered the room and closed the door before he handed them to me.

"Now, change," he commanded and I looked at him expectantly.

"I'm not changing with you watching. I don't do strip shows," I scoffed.

I saw the ghost of a smile appear across his face before it was whisked away by his serious expression. He pointed to the bathroom, "Go change in there then. We need to have a conversation once you are clothed, so I'm not leaving."

I nodded and walked into the bathroom. I locked the door and placed the clothes on the counter. He had retrieved a sports bra, underwear, sweatpants, and a tank top. Surprisingly, they were all my size. Once I had them on I exited the bathroom.

"How did you know my size?" I asked curiously before awkwardly settling on the bed.

"I'm very observant. Now, we need to talk about your expectations," he informed.