Six

© 2018, ItsLillieBro

"Kind heart. Fierce mind. Brave spirit." -unknown

———

Blakelyn P.O.V.

The next morning I turned over, stretching my arms out as I always did when I woke up. It was a miracle I had even fallen asleep with all the thoughts running through my head.

What would happen to my mate? When could I see him again?

Could I see him again?

"Ow, Blake, what the hell," sounded out in a groan.

My eyes widened and I shot up and looked over to my right.

"Daniel! What the hell are you doing in my bed?" I groaned, annoyed.

"I couldn't sleep in my room, Damien and Allison were up all night," he groaned, putting the pillow over his head in an attempt to go back to bed.

"Ew, TMI," I shuddered and got up out of the bed.

"Not like that," he said with a chuckle, "They were talking."

I nodded, "Okay, well get out now. I have to change."

He heaved a deep sigh and over dramatically got up with a groan. I shook my head.

"You're ridiculous," I muttered.

Once he was out of my room I went and did my morning routine. I bit my lip as I stared at my closet deciding what I was going to wear, but I had to decide what I was going to do first. I wanted to go speak to my mate again, but I knew I wouldn't be able to sneak down there and see him again.

Not in broad daylight at least..

Suddenly an idea formed in my head and I smiled. I finished getting ready before going over to Damien's room. I knocked on the door and he swung it open with a frown. He looked tired, but happiness beamed slightly in his eyes.

"Yes?" he asked expectantly and I shot him a nervous smile. He frowned, "What did you do?"

I grinned, "Nothing, but I do need your help."

His left eyebrow rose and he eyed me suspiciously, "With what exactly?"

...

"This is a horrible idea," Damien whispered as we briskly walked towards the holding center.

I shrugged, "Maybe, but I have to know."

He nodded, understanding where I was coming from, "That's why I agreed."

When we reached the guards they nodded at Damien, letting us through without question.

"You owe me big," he whispered one we were inside, placing his hand on my lower back.

He kept his hand on me as we made our way to the end of the halls. He sent dangerous growls to the prisoners if they even looked in our direction. We finally reached the cell and Xavier's eyes met mine. His eyes went from mine to Damien's hand on me. He let out a low growl that caused Damien to roll his eyes.

"She's my little sister you possessive twat," he said with a bored tone and I couldn't help the giggle that escaped my lips.

"Why are you here?" he asked, his voice sending shivers down my spine.

Again, I was unsure if it was good or bad shivers.

"You never answered my questions," I said, trying to keep my voice firm.