Five

© 2018, ItsLillieBro

"Just see a new tomorrow, it's who we're meant to be." -Luminate

--

Blakelyn P.O.V.

I got up and expected to go downstairs and eat some breakfast. As I began getting dressed for the day, after I brushed my teeth, I heard glass shatter. As soon as I jogged down the stairs, there was a screaming match going on between my two older brothers.

"Mom!" I yelled over the noise, "What's going on?!"

She had fear in her eyes and then she ran into another room to find my dad. He quickly ran in and pushed me into my mom.

"Dad, what's wrong with the boys?" I asked him, quickly becoming scared for their safety as they started getting in each other's faces, ready to start fighting once again.

"I'm not sure, I don't know that I'll be able to calm them down, either," he admitted and walked closer to them.

"Stop this, now," he demanded, using his Beta tone. They reluctantly stopped and I sighed in relief. They were covered in blood and I couldn't tell whose blood was who's.

"Now, what on earth is going on?" my dad asked, exasperated.

"I found him kissing my mate," Damien growled out, and our jaws fell open.

"I've been dating her for weeks! How was I supposed to know?!" Daniel yelled.

They both still hadn't caught their breath.

"Daniel, what were you thinking? Dating someone who isn't your mate?" my mom asked, rubbing her forehead slightly at the stressing situation. I groaned internally, this is why I wasn't sure going on that date with Brock was a good idea. I was glad we had both agreed to just be friends.

"I was thinking my mate hasn't shown up, and the girl was cute," he replied to her with a shrug.

Damien let out a feral growl before trying to lunge at him again. My dad stepped between them.

"Damien," he commanded, "Go for a run and cool off, NOW!"

Damien reluctantly stormed out of the house. A loud snarl was heard and I realized he barely made it outside without shifting. Our attention turned back to Daniel.

"So, where is she now?" my mother asked and Daniel shrugged.

"She took off crying when Damien found us," he replied nonchalantly, which caused me to roll my eyes.

"Go get cleaned up, son, and Blake, you go find her," my dad commanded.

"How am I supposed to know who she is?" I asked, confused as to how they thought I would just magically find her.

"She'll be the brunette sobbing, her name is Allison," Daniel said, once again shrugging.

I bit back the urge to smack him, "How did you get so emotionally stunted? I swear you've got the maturity level of a twelve-year-old." He flipped me off and I headed out of the house.

It's no wonder he hasn't found his mate yet. The moon goddess probably didn't want to put that on a poor she-wolf with how immature he was. I slowly made my way outside. I glanced around the yard and over into the small park across the street. It was for our pack and mostly just the mothers and children went to it. I decided if it were me, that would be where I went.

As I made my way across the street I realized there was a brunette, but she wasn't crying. I decided to approach her.

"Hey, are you Allison?" I asked and her tear-streaked face looked up at me. I took that as my answer before she even responded.