Epilogue

3 years later

I open the door and run out with the stick in my hands. Harry is gonna be so exited.We've been talking about this for a couple months and now that I'm 21 we could finally have it.

I stand at the entrance of the kitchen,where he's making dinner, and I put the stick behind my back. I walk slowly up to him and I surprise him with a peck on his lips.

"Hello babe" he chuckles.He leans over and places a huge kiss on my forehead.

"Umm Harry, I have some news to tell you" I smile.

"So do I" he cheers.

"You do" I gasp. What could he have to tell me.

He turns off the stove and he faces me.

"Yea" he nods smiling. He gets down on one knee. And he puts one of his hands in his pocket. This cannot be happening.

"Serenity I love you so much your the love of my life and I wanna have a family with you, I wanna grow old together, I just wanna love you for as long as we live and in order for me to do that" he says pulling out a little box from his pocket.

"I must ask.Will.You.Marry.Me" he smiles. I can't believe this is happening right now. Oh my gosh.

"Yes, yes. Of course I will marry you" I say flinging my arms around him. He picks me up and spins me around.

"I love you is much you know that right" he says putting me back down. I lean my forehead against his and I stare into his eyes.

"I love you so much too" I giggle. He smacks his lips on mine and I pull away. He notices the pregnancy stick in my hand and he almost screams.

"Oh my. What does it say"

"Positive" I scream.

"I'm.going.to.be.a.dad" he stutters.

"Yes, that was the news I wanted to tell you" I giggle. He puts his hand up in the air and he cheers.

I can't stop laughing at his excitement. He runs up to me and he places his hands on my soon to be round stomach, but for now it's just flat.

"So our little human being that we created will be living in my beautiful soon to be wife's belly for 9 months" he whispers.

"Yes" I laugh. He lowers his head down to my stomach and he places a kiss.

"I love it" already.

"Oooo, what are we going to name the baby" he questions. I go to the garbage can and I throw out the pregnancy stick.

"I was thinking....Marcel, if it's a boy" I smile. Marcel is just a huge reminder of how I meet Harry.

"I like it but what if it's a girl"

"The we'll call her Marcela"I giggle.

"Sounds great" he smiles. We enter twine our fingers together and I just think about all the other things our future with holds.

THE END

This book almost has 3k and I'm crying. So this is the end and is like to thanks everyone who has voted and commented continuously thought the story and I hope this book becomes more popular now that's it's completed. I have other stories so if u can read then please do so.

Bye bye my lovelies

Comment your over all opinion