[8] First date

Today Serenity and I are supposed to go out. First I was going to take Serenity out to a fancy restaurant then I was going to take her out to the movies to watch Divergent. Serenity told me she read the book and she loved it.

Right now Jimmy is in the flat helping me get ready. He Thinks I'm going to some collage activity but I'm actually not.

"Well Harry, Paul told me he would be calling you tonight so if he calls you don't be surprised, ok" Jimmy informed me.

"Yea, ok" I said. Leslie finished combing my hair so she started tying my tie. Leslie is very nice, my usual hair and makeup artist is nice but Leslie is more kind in a way. Leslie finished up my tie.

"Well, see you tomorrow Harry, Let's go Leslie" Paul waved.

"Bye, Harry" Leslie laughed before walking out of the flat along with Paul. I waited a couple minutes just to give them time to exit the building. I didn't want them to see anything going on between me and Serenity.

I'm sure Serenity is ready by now so I decide to go knock on her door. I run out of my room and make it to her flat. I knock on the door and I'm blown away when I see the most beautiful girl ever standing there looking at me.

(Her outfit is attached to this chapter) Her hair is in light curls. Serenity is dressed in a light brown sleeveless dress that's flows down to her mid –thigh and she's wearing crème colored high heels. She's not wearing to much make up which shows more of her natural beauty.

She looks perfect.

"You look beautiful" I gasped.

"Thanks" She smiled.

"Well....shall we go"I said grabbing her hand.

"Yea"she mummbled.I held her hand as we walked down the hallway to the stairs.We walked slowly down the stairs and when we got the bottom I picked her off of the last step and I twirled her around and then I set her down on the floor.She started giggling which made me laugh.

"Your so cute" I shyly said.That made her blush which I found it even cuter.

"Marcel...stop"she giggled.

"ok...ok"I chuckled.We walked out of the building and we made our way to her car.

"Since I'm the gentleman here I will drive"I smiled.

"That's fine with me"she smiled back.She handed me the keys and we both got in the car.I drove to the fancy restaurant.

When we arrived I parked the car and I ran to Serenity's side to open it for her. I opened her door and she grabbed my hand, I helped her out of car and I closed the door.

When we got inside the restaurant Serenity was amazed.

"This place is so beautiful"she squealed.

"Yea it's really nice"I snorted. The waiter came and brought us to are tables.He handed us our menus and then we ordered our food.I ordered a filet mignon and Serenity ordered baked salmon.

After we finished our food I took Serenity to the movies to watch Divergent.The other day she was telling me all about the book so I thought she might want to watch the movie.Apparently it's about a world divided by factions based on virtues, Tris the main character zzz learns she's Divergent and won't fit in. When she discovers a plot to destroy Divergents, Tris and the mysterious Four must find out what makes Divergents dangerous before it's too late.After the movie we finally went back home.

"Thanks for taking me out"She poked my cheeck.

"Well what's a relationship without dates"I chuckled.

"You're right"she giggled. We reached our doors and I took my key's out of my pocket.

"Bye, Marcel"she waved.I turned around and I gave her a hug.

"Bye, Babe"I whispered in her ear.

"Bye my-handsome-lovable-nerd-boyfriend"she laughed.She gave me a quick kiss on my cheeck then she ran into her flat laughing.

Once I got in my flat I changed into my more comfortable clothes as in a t-shirt and sweatpants.I wet my hair which made the gel ware off.I took a towel and I waved it on my hair.I shook the towel and I looked in the mirror to see the curly hair that I haven't seen in a long time.

My phqine suddenly rings and I look at the caller ID.It's Paul.

"Hello"I said in my regular British voice.

"Hey, Mate"Paul exclaimed.

"oh, Hey Paul"I cheered.

"So what's going is everything going good in America"Paul questioned.

"Yea it's going great"I responded.

"Do you find any body suspicious of you"He chuckled.

"No not really"I chuckled.

"Ok, Well I got really good news for your.The rest of your bandmates will be visiting you tommarow"Paul exclaimed.

"Really"I was shocked.

"Yea but they'll be wearing disguises and they will arrive anytime tommarow in the afternoon"Paul explained.

"Ok, I will be expecting them tommarow"I chuckled.

"Okay well be careful Harry"Paul hung up.

Wow I can't believe the bandmates are coming here.I can't-wait.The last time I saw them was the day before I left which was 2 weeks ago.

Hold on, I'm forgetting about Serenity she's my girlfriend or Marcel's girlfriend and she's gonna want to see me tommarow.

Wait but They're gonna be here tommarow and Serenity might see them she might find out about this thing.

Why did Paul have this stupid "you need a new look" idea.I hate the nerd look so far and I hate the fact that I'm hiding my true identity from my girlfriend.

Hey so this is a very sucky update.I hate this I did a very bad job but I was rushing sorry for all the grammar and punctuation mistakes.There is like maybe 7 more chapter or so till I finish this story.So yeah There may or may not be a picture attached to this chapter I'm not completely sure