[10] Distraction

I wake up and look around me. The events from last night come back to me. The lads are spread around in the living room sleeping.

I make my way to the bathroom and I wash up and put on my normal clothes and I put my marcel clothes aside for today. I don't think me and the boys will be going anywhere today just catching up on stuff.

I get out of the bathroom and I see Niall in the kitchen sitting on the stool already eating breakfast, he's such a fatass. Zayn is still asleep and Liam is just waking up. And Louis is talking on the phone.

I walk over to Niall and I take a piece of food from him.

"Good Morning" I chuckle.

"Oi, Hey Harry" Niall shouts.

"Shhh you're gonna wake up Zayn" I laugh. I still haven't told the lads about Serenity but today plan on telling them.

Louis hangs up the phone and he sits down on the stool next to Niall.

"Nice place" he says looking around. I

"I guess" I shrug. For some reason I feel very nervous for today.

I suddenly know why I'm nervous, the biggest directioner/my girlfriend is in the same building as one direction and she doesn't even know it.

Wow I put that in perfect words.

I'm really worried about Serenity. It's been really hard trying to keep this from her. She's not just another fan. She's my fan, my girlfriend.

There's a suddenly knock on the door withdrawing my thoughts.

Louis and Niall turn their heads towards me and I bring my finger to my mouth telling them too be quiet. Who could be at the door? I approach the door and I look through the little peephole.

Just the person I was thinking about.

Serenity. I turn around and the lads are looking at me.

"Get in the bathroom, hide" I hiss.

"Why" Niall questions.

"Just get in, someone's at the door" I say panicking. Niall and Louis get up and I lead them to the bathroom. I get back into the living room and I silently yell at Liam to get in the bathroom. I hate being mean but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

Liam rushes to the bathroom with a smirk on his face.

Serenity knocks on the door again. I look back down on the couch and I see Zayn, still sleeping. I quickly bend down and shake him.

"Whoa, hey" he mumbles.

"Zayn get the bloody hell up" I say.

"Don't wake me up" he yawns, closing his eyes.

A third knock comes from the door.

I take Zayn's arm and I pull him of the couch. He lands of the floor with a big thud.

"Ouch, what the hell was that for" he says his eyes wide open now.

"Sorry, but you need to get in the bathroom with the rest of the guys" I whisper. I help him off the floor but he's soon pushed into the bathroom by me.

I look at Liam, Niall and Louis and now Zayn and there all squished in there.

"It's okay" Niall says. I close the door and I run back to the living room.

There's another knock on the door followed along with Serenity's voice.

"Are you ok Marcel" she hollers.

“Yea just give me a minute" I say looking for my nerd glasses. When I find them I quickly put a blanket over my head but I show my face. The curls give my identity away. I run to the door and I pull it wide open.

"Hey" I squeak. She looks at me with a wide smile and she look likes she's going to burst out jumping.

" I have really really really good news, and why are you covered in a blanket" she says really fast.

"I was cold" I lie.

"Come in" I say. She sits down on the stool where Niall was sitting

"So what's the great news" I ask.

" I won tickets to a one direction concert" she squels.

"Oh that's great" I smile. I'm actually really happy for her.

"When"I question.

"In 2 months" she says.

" Wow, I can't believe I'm going to see all of them, in real life" She smiles.

"There's Niall and his cute little irish self, then Louis and he's sassines,  Liam and his hotself, and Zayn with the voice of an angel from the heaven's above. And here comes my favorite,  Harry!" she squels.

I wonder if the guys could hear her.

" So, Marcel" she says blinking at me.

"Yes, Serenity" I chuckle.

"Can I use your bathroom, I really gotta go" she says shaking her leg.

"Ugh ugh" what am I going to do she can't go in the bathroom, the boys are in there.

"Ummmmm....." I mummble

"Ok thanks" she says getting up from the stool and walking towards the bathroom. I look back and forth what do I do

"No Serenity you can't go in there" I say with all my courage. She stops in her tracks and turns around.

"Why not"she questions.

"Because........" I can't think of a reason.

"Marcel what is going on. I thought you said nothing was going on and all of a sudden you're starting to act all weird again" she says crossing her right bellow her breast.

"I just.... I don't know" I say.

"Why did it take you so long to get the door, why are you covered in a blanket, why aren't you letting me in the bathroom huh?" she asks me all these questions.

"It's hard to explain" I say balling my fist. She looks down at her feet and she stands there quietly. After a minute she looks back up at me and there's tears rolling down her beautiful face.

"Is there another girl" she whispers.

" No" I say.

"I bet she's hidding in the bathroom naked just like you probably are under that blanket" she says raising her voice.

" No Serenity I would never do that, you're my girlfriend not anyone else" I screech. She wipes the dry tears and she starightens her posture.

"Fine then if you say so. I'm going to use the bathroom" she says turning around and she begans to walk to the bathroom again.

What am I supposed to do?

Just as she reaches the doorknob I grab her and I turn her body around. I drop my lips on top of hers and I eagerly kiss her. My hands roam around her waist and I kiss her even harder

Sorry for the long wait I was very lazy!!!!!