[5] The wake up call

The day went by fast. All my classes went accordingly and nobody seemed suspicious of me although, every time I walked in a room all happy and greeting everyone some people rolled their eyes; but I found it pretty funny.

Serenity and I were just entering the apartment building walking up the stairs to our floor. Apparently the elevator was being repaired. It was working fine this morning so I have no idea what the problem could be.

"Finally”Serenity sighed climbing the last step of the stairs.

"Today's been a long day, don’t you think” she said.

"no, but I think you need some rest” I chuckled.

"No, I'm fine don't worry about me” she giggled.

"Okay, um do you want to hang at my place” I asked her.

"Sure” she said.

I walked to my door and stuck the key in the key whole and I shook it a couple times. The door flung open and then I looked at Serenity.

"I think I've gotten the hang of it” I chuckled.

"Yup, You’re a quick learner” she yawned. We both walked inside and she set her things on the little wooden round table at the corner of the kitchen.

"You can sit on the couch, in the meantime what do you want to drink” I said opening the fridge. I waited a couple seconds for her to respond but she never answered. I turned around and saw that she was cuddled down on the couch sleeping. I closed the fridge and chuckled slightly. I walked to her and spread a blanket over her body.

I backed away and just admired her. Serenity is such a nice girl, she's beautiful, funny and smart, damn she's perfect. But my conscience always reminds me that she's a huge one direction fan and im 'the man of her dreams' she claims just thinking about it gives me an uneasy feeling in my stomach.

As I get to feel more uneasy Paul calls me.I rush to my room and I pick up the phone. I close the door to make sure that just in case if she wakes up she can't hear me.

"Hello” I said into the phone.

"He'llo mate how're ya doin"Niall exclaimed.

"Hey I haven't heard from you in a while im doing great how are you and the other lads” I said.

"We've been doin great, I can't wait till ya get back we all miss ya"He added

"I miss you guys too” I laugh.

"Well we're practi'cin righ't now ill call you latar"He yelled.He hung up the phone and the other line became dead.

He must've been in a rush to hang up the phone that fast.Talking to Niall made me realize how much I miss them. The lads are like brothers to me.I can't imagine my world without them.

I open the door and walk out to the living room.Serenity is still asleep so I decide I should cook dinner for us. I head to the kitchen and work my magic. I have to admit I'm not such a bad cook to be honest.

20 minutes pass by and I'm setting the table up so Serenity and I could eat. Just as I settle everything down on the table Serenity wakes up.

Perfect timing.

"Good morning sleeping beauty, your dinner is served"I shouted.

"It smells good"she says lifting her body up from the couch.

"That's because it was made by me"I cheekily grin.

"I'm just joking, come and eat"I said while filling the glass wine bottles with sprite. In America you have to be like 21 or older to buy and drink alcohol so I can't go to the store and just buy wine because I’m 20 and I’m pretending to be American.

Serenity made her way to the table and she took a seat.

"Yum I love pasta"she smiled.

"I’m glad I cooked it then “I snorted.

"So how did you like your first day of college here "she asked.

"I’m Glad no one was suspi......super smarter than me"I snort. I almost just told her I’m glad no one was suspicious of me, I almost just spilled the truth plus that was the only excuse I could think of that moment. I can't get too close to her because I will get comfortable with her then she might be able to figure out the real me.

"What are you doing tomorrow"I quickly change the subject.

"Oh I was just going to study with some friends" she states

“Would you like to join us tomorrow"she questions. I look around the room and think about what to say.

"Actually I really wanted to relax tomorrow maybe some other time"I said. Now I feel like such a bad person. I would love to spend more time with her but that gives her a better chance to fingering out who I really am.

We finish up our food in uncomfortable silence. We both finish eating at the same time so I take our plates to the sink. Her phone suddenly rings and she picks it up.

"Hello"she answers.

"Yea I'll be there in a few"she giggles.

"Ok, bye"she hangs up

"I have to go to my friend's house, thanks for the food, you're not such a bad cook"she winks. She gathers her things from the round table at the corner and she heads towards the door.

"Bye"I waved to her.

"Bye, Marcel"she said and with that she walks out and closes the door. I sigh and take off my glasses along with my top I take of my trousers and put on some comfortable sweatpants. I wet my hair to bring out my curls.

I throw myself on the couch and later fall asleep.

A/N

Happy update day lol.Harry is starting to realize that he likes Serenity but he's worried she will figure out his real identity , just to summarize this chapter if you didn't understand it that well.

I love when you guys comment and vote I feel loved so thanks for commenting and voting and I hope you guys stick with this story. Sorry if I don't update as quickly as possible it's just I have 2 other books that I’m writing. I will try to update this book maybe every 2 weeks no promises though and OMG this book got to more than 100 reads with less than 5 chapters that is pretty wicked.

Love you all,

                  comment & vote.