[2]My frienly neighbor Serenity

We landed in California just on time.The flight went smooth and calm.I was now being taken to where I was going to stay.Suddenly the taxi stopped. I looked out the window and we were at an apartment building.

"Why are we here I thought it was at a hotel"I said in my british accent.

"Pual just said that to make you happy"He chuckled.I rolled my eyes and opened the door.

"One more thing I suggest you start talking like Americans"He whispered.

"Ohh yea I forgot"I sigh.Paul's friend pays the taxi driver and I get my luggage out of the trunk.I backed away from the car and I stood on the sidewalk.

"Goodbye"Pual's friend hollered at the Taxi driver.The car drove away and left my site.The man and I walked inside quietly.We hopped into the elevator and Paul's friend pressed the button and leaned back against the wall.

"You will be living on the 3rd floor ,apartment 305 and you're name will be Marcel"He chuckled.

"Why, Marcel"I sigh.

"Because it just sounds right and Paul said so" He shrugged his shoulders

"Do I really have to do this"I scratched the back of my neck.I would scratch my head but my hair is geled all over making it stiff and straight so I would ruin it.

"Yes Harry"He chuckled. The elavtor dings and I step out.I look at him and I waited for him to step out with me instead he pulled keys out and threw them into my hands.

"Remember act like a Nerd and You live in room 305 and call paul when you settle down"He whispered loudly

"Wait aren't y-"I gasped

"See you tommarow Marcel"He chuckled. The elavator closes and I'am left all alone in the hallway.I groan loudly and start walking. I look around for room 305.

I spot it quickly and shove the key in the door knob.The door doesn't open and I keep wanking it but it just won't budge.I suddenly hear a door open and I turn around to see a girl about my age.Her hair is brown wavy and long and her skin is tan.Her cheeks are firm and her eyes are gray.Her lips are full and pink. She's has a beautiful figure and is regular in height. She gorgeous. Breath taking almost.

"Hi I'm Serenity"She smiled exposing her small dimples and pearly whites.

"Um Hi I'm .........Marr-cel"I stuttered.

"I'm guessing your my new neighbor"She giggled.

"Yup"I try to say in an American tone.

"Well first thing you should know is that all of the doors are hard to open here in the complex" she giggled.

"Oh really"I cough.

"Yup. Here let me show you",she slightly grabbed the keys from my hand and put them inside the door.She then shook the door knob a couple times and the door flew open.

"You just have to shake the knob twice"she explained handing me back the keys.

"Thank you"I said.

"Well I need to go study but knock on my door if you need anything" She smiled then walked back into her room.I stood at the entrance just staring at the floor where she stood I then heard my phone ring and I grabbed it out of my pocket.

"Hello"I exclaimed.

"Harry are you at your new place"he chuckled.

"Yes but you told me it woud be a hotel not an apartment."I said.

"Yea well some things aren't always what there supposed to be"I imagine him grinning.

"Okay"I sigh

"Jimmy, my friend that you were with,will meet you every morning and he will get you ready and he will consult you"He stated.

"Okay but I have 2 questions First Do the boys know about this and secondly what are you going to tell the fans when I'm gone for a month"I raise my voice.

"The boys do know about this.... and about the fans I don't know what to tell them but I will figure it out"he said.

"Alright I'm trusting you Paul"I chuckled.

"Okay well I will call you later...Watch out Harry"He chuckled.

"Wait when does the college start"I blurt out before he hangs up.

"Tomorrow morning Jimmy will take you"He laughed then hung up.I sigh and drop the phone on the couch.I look around the apartment. My room has a huge king sized bed and tv. The bathroom is a good size. The kitchen is nice and small and the living room area is comfy. I sit down on the couch and start playing on my phone. I then drift off into deep sleep.

I was a woken by a knock on my door.I looked threw the peepwhole and saw it was Serenity.I let out a sigh thanking that it was her and not someone else.

I'm nerdy Marcel I say in my head.

Talk like an American.

Be a nerd.

I swing open the door and look at her. She had on sweatpants and a sweatshirt.

"I was wondering if you would like to a have dinner with me"she questioned.

"Sure"I say.