[15] I love you's

I grab my last suitcase and I put if down on the ground. I swing my duffel bag over my shoulder and I roll the two suitcases behind me. I walk all the way to section B of the airport where Harry told me he would be waiting. I look around and I spot a mob of people with cameras and screaming girls. It's Harry, it has to be.

I get closer to the mob but I'm pushed back by a security guard.

"Are you Serenity" the guard asks. I nod sharply. He pulls me closer and closer to the mob and he pushes me through yelling excuse me. I'm finally pushed into the middle of the mob and I look up. Bright green orbs meet my eyes and my heart skips a beat.

"Hi" I shout over all the screams.

"How was your flight" Harry questions. He takes the duffel bag of my shoulder and he carries it for me.

"It was long" I laugh. We start walking, the small mob following us. I feel kinda uncomfortable but with Harry on my side makes me feel better.

A white van pulls up and Harry grab my wrist. He takes one of my rolly suitcases and he hands it to a guard along with the duffel bag. The guard grabs the other suitcase from my hand and he disappears behind the van.

Harry gets into the van and he takes my hand helping me to do the same. As soon as I sit down the van door is closed and were taking off.

"That was quite a mission to get through" I laugh.

"Yea" Harry chuckles. He takes my hand and he gives it a gentle kiss.

I look at him and smile. Harry can do the sweetest gestures just to put a smile on my face.

"Love ya, babe" he smiles.

"I love ya even more" I giggle. This might be the most cliche couples thing to do but I love it.

"Not possible" he grins.

"Don't forget Harry styles how long I've loved you for" I remind him. It's so true I have been in love with Harry for like 2 and half years if you count up to this point.

"You might've loved me longer but I probably fell in love quicker than you did with me" he argues.

"Not possible" I say in a deep British accent just like him, teasing him.

"Yes possible" he boasted. I pull him down to my level my his collar and I smack my lips on his. I pull away with a huge smirk on my face.

"We can't argue Harry it's my first day here you wouldn't want be going back to America, Would you" I say biting my lip. I'm being so confident right now, it's scaring the hell out of me.

His eyes are wide open as if he's amazed by what I just did.

He shakes his head no.

"Okay" I chuckle. The van comes to an abrupt stop making me look at the window.

"Welcome to my place" Harry chuckles.

My jaw drops open from how beautiful it is. There's stairs leading to the door from both end. A fountain in the middle and so much more but I can't see it cause we're behind the gate.

Seconds later the gate opens and the van pulls into the driveway.

Flowers were the only thing covering the ground. Red,white, and almost every color you could imagine.

"This is beautiful" I shout.

"I know I did for you" Harry grinned.

"What do you mean"

"I asked my gardeners to plant flowers everywhere cause I knew you would like it, it's like a little welcoming" he chuckles.

"Awww thanks babe" I smile. I lean over and kiss him on the cheek but he turns around fooling me. My lips land on his and I mentally slap him. He's such a smart ass. I pull away and I slap him on the shoulder.

"You're such an ass" I giggle.

"Yes I am" he smirks. I roll my eyes and I open the car door. I breath in the British air taking it all in. Wow who knew id be living in England with my boyfriend Harry freaking Styles the guy I've been dreaming about for like 4 years now. This all feels like a dream and I'm never going to ask someone to pinch me.

_

I finish hanging the last frame on the wall. I smile at the picture. It's a photo of me and Harry goofing around.

Hands are suddenly placed behind me on both sides of my hips making me jump a little.

"Relax babe" Harry's raspy voice rings threw my ears.

"You scared me that's all" I giggle. He rest his chin on my shoulder.

"Sorry love" he chuckles. He spins me around to face him and I met with his green eyes. His eyes are so beautiful I could just stare at them all day.

"I have a present for you" Harry smiles.

"You do"

"Of course I do"

He pulls a little box out of his pocket and he opens it slowly. I lean forward to take a better look of what's inside. A silver necklace with a heart is placed on the tiny little pillow inside the tiny box.

Harry takes the necklace and he hold it up in the air. I look at it with wide eyes. It's beautiful.

He brings it down to my height and be smiles.

"This...is for you"

"Thank you Harry, it's beautiful" I smile.

"Let me put it on you" he commands.

I turn around and lift up my hair. His hand come to the front and the necklace is placed on my neck. His fingers slowly trail to my back and he locks the necklace.

"There" he says. I turn around and he smiles.

"It look perfect on you" he smiles. I smile back. This moment is just so perfect I feel like crying. I love Harry is much and this had just always been my dream. Im so happy right now my heart is hurting.

"I love you Harry" I say while my eyes are closed. I open my eyes and I find my way into Harry's arms.

"You don't understand how happy i am right now. I love you so so so much" I say. Two small tears slide down my face.

Harry looks down at me and he chuckles. He leans down and he wipes the tears away.

"I feel the same way except I love you even more" he smiles.

"Not even poss-" he cuts me off by smashing his lips on mine and shutting me up.

Who knew a nerdy dork named Marcel would end up being my future boyfriend named Harry. Harry styles.

THE END

(Sorta not really)

Hi this is the last chapter and then the epilogue and no more :( again thank you everyone for reading this and for those you always vote and comment. OH and happy late anniversary for BSE!!