[12] Awakening

"So your telling me you started having feelings for a girl who actually likes the real you but also the fake you and the entire time she didn't know the real you, and she didn't know she was technically dating Harry styles" Liam requoted what I just told all of the lads.

"Yea, I guess you could put it that way"I shrug. We're all surrounding the bed that Serenity is laying on unconscious. It's been about 2 hours, she should be waking up and minute now.

"You know after this you're coming back with us, tommarow morning" Liam says.

"Yea I figured"

Serenity opens her eyes and she blinks. Her soft lips move and her fingers run across the bed sheets. She lifts her hand up and she looks at it.

"Could you give us some private time to talk" I cough.

"Sure" they say in unison. Serenity sits up;her feet dangling off the bed.

"Look Serenity...." I run my fingers through my hair trying to calm down.

"I know this may not seem real to you, but ever since the beginning I was pretending to be a nerd named Marcel because my manager, Paul , thought I needed a new look, and he said I really needed to make this look seem real, so he said it would help if he sent me to college so I can get an idea on how to act like a nerd" I sighed.

"I didn't know I'd actually fall in love with someone while being here but I did, I think it's cute how much you adore me and my band, that's what made me like you even more" I continue. She finally looks up at me and she tilts her head to the side.

"All I'm trying to say is that, even though I was pretending to be someone else, It was me who had the feelings for you, all of me" I say.

"Look Marcel- Harry, whoever you are I'm really sorry but I have to leave, I can't be here right now, I need time to think" she says getting off the bed and rushing toward the door.

"No Serenity, don't leave" I say grabing her hand and spinning her around to face me. She looks like she's about to cry. She jerks away making me let go of her.

"I need time Harry" she yells running out. I run out of the room right behind her. She runs across the living room catching the boys attention. right before she leaves the flat I catch her once again.

"Serenity I'm leaving tommarow morning, I just want you to know I'm sorry for not telling you the truth, but I had to do it for my safety" I say.

She closes her eyes, scrunches up her nose and shakes her head right before opening the door and leaving.

This was all my fault, I really hope she forgives me. But I had to keep my identity a secret. I really do like Serenity she's beautiful, she's outgoing, she loved me before she even meet me, at least the real me. I guess I'm just going to have to give her time like she said herself.

Omggg Thank you all for reading this story ily....

3 CHAPTERS LEFT!!!!!