27

Jimin parked the car once we arrived at his building.
"Come on Lia," I said as I tried to pull her out of the car.
She looked away and grabbed on to the seat, "Don't wanna."

"Let me try," Jimin said as he pulled me aside and tried talking to Lia in a sweet calming voice.
She finally gave in and he could pick her up, "Aigoo, you're so cute." he said as he ruffled her hair with one hand.
She smiled and giggled.

We began walking to the building and people stared at us but I ignored it.
"Y/n!" yelled Suga running towards us.
"What's wrong?" I asked confused.
"Why didn't you submit the papers from yesterday?" he said sounding pissed.
"Were they due?" I asked worriedly.
He nodded, "I got us five more minutes so let me run."

I looked through my bag and pulled out the package with them inside and handed it to him, "Good luck and sorry!" I yelled as he dashed through the halls.

Suga and I aren't close but we work in the same office and are both secretaries for Jimin.

"Mommy?" said Lia
"Hmmm?" I looked at her
"Where are kids at?" she asked looking around.
"The kids are in a room up stairs," I said as I ruffled her hair.
"Let's go," said Jimin as he took my hand with his free one.

We got on the elevator which was pretty much empty and went up to the second floor.
We walked to the last room in the right hall and knocked on the door.
A lady in her 40's answered it, "Oh Jimin how may I help you?" she asked with a smile as children ran and played in the room behind her.

"Ms.Kan could you take care of her?" he said looking at Lia in his arms, "Y/n is her mother." he said looking at me.
"Oh! Could the young sir have a fiancée already?" she said looking at me wide eyed and at our still held hands.

I shook my head immediately, as I tried to let go of Jimin's hand.
He held on to it tighter, "Not right now... but someday she'll become Ms.Park."

A/n~ sorry for any mistakes and for posting late... again ✌︎✌︎

My birthday was this week, I had/have a lot of homework and had to take care of kids, I'm truly sorry.