29

"What is it?" I said confused as I sat at my desk.
"I wanted to ask you about the baby," Suga said walking towards me.
"What about the baby?" I said as I turned on my computer.
"Do you really think it might be mine?" he said sitting down in the seat in front me.
"We slept together without protection didn't we?" I said as I began typing a report due soon.

He stayed silent as he stared at me, "I thought you were on the pill."
"I never said I was, and I thought you would pull out." I said as I finally looked at him.
His face flushed red and I giggled, "That's adorable." I said as I continued typing.

"Don't say that out loud or the boss might fire me." he said as he looked at the door frantically.
"Look here boi, he won't do anything since he already knows and he won't care." I said as I yawned, "He isn't the jealous type."
"That's what you say, but he fired his ex girlfriend's boyfriend from being his secretary." Suga said as he stood up, "Make sure to get a DNA test on the child when he or she is born."

Is Jimin the jealous type?

I frowned as I continued typing, "What would you do if the child is yours?" I asked Suga as I looked at him.
"Take responsibility of my actions of course," he said as he sat down on his chair, "It's not likely to be mine tho."
"Why are you so sure?" I said as I leaned back in my chair.
"I can't tell you," he said as he typed on his computer.

"You suck," I said as I stood up and walked towards the door unlocking it and opening it.
"Where are you going?" Suga asked looking up from his screen.
"To eavesdrop," I said with a smirk before heading to Jimin's office.
"Wait, what?! Y/n!" Suga yelled as he followed me.
I was already gone by the time he came after me.

I went towards Jimin's office took off an earring set it on the floor and put my ear to the door as I tried to listen closely to there conversation.

"You can't do this now," I could hear Jackson say, "I worked on the stupid project for a month."
"Sorry but I have to cancel everything," Jimin said as the door opened.
"Here you are," I said picking up the earring from the floor, "Oh sorry did I interrupt something? I lost my earring and came to look for it." I said looking up at them both.
"I'll leave, but this isn't over." said Jackson as he walked past me coldly.

"You were eavesdropping, weren't you?"  Jimin said as he crossed his arms over his chest.
"What? No." I said showing him my earring and putting it on.

"Y/n, there you are." said Suga from behind me.
"Ohhh, Suga I found the missing earring." I said smiling brightly at him and giving him a wink.
He looked at me confused before catching up, "Right the earring, let's go to work now. We don't want him to trouble the boss." Suga said glancing at Jimin.
"I'll be right there," I said as I faced Jimin, "duty calls."

"Right go ahead but stop eavesdropping," Jimin said as he took a few steps towards me and put his mouth to my ear, "or else." he whispered sending shivers down my back.
"Yeah, Yeah, goodbye." I said as I waved and followed Suga to the office.

"You want me fired don't you?" said Suga as he collapsed on his chair.
"Sorry," I said as I sat on my chair, "I'll make it up someday."
"It better be soon," Suga muttered.

~RING~ RING~
My office's phone was ringing so I picked it up, "Hello, secretary Y/n speaking." I said as I picked up a pencil ready to take note.
"Y/n it's the buildings daycare, your daughter Lia won't stop crying and doesn't let anyone get close to her." the ladies familiar voice said.
I sighed, "I'll be right there in five." I said as I hung up and put the pencil down.

"I'll be back," I said as I stood up and walked to the door, "I have to attend a family matter in the daycare area."
"Hurry up!" yelled Suga as I closed the door.
I calmly walked towards the elevator when I noticed Jackson was also waiting for it.
I stood beside him and glanced around the room trying to avoid eye contact with him.

A crowd of people began forming around us waiting for the elevator to come and when it came we all got on and I was immediately pushed towards a corner of the elevator, I could smell cologne from the person squished towards me it was a very comfortable smell.
"Why are you sniffing me?" a familiar voice said making me look up.
Damn it.

"Hello, Jackson." I muttered

A/n~ sorry for any mistakes and for posting soooo late✌︎✌︎love you